Lexie and Bella's 1st day of daycare part 7

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this💕

Jill- "what is it"

Kamala- "when Dougie and I have lunch, can Lexie and Bella come in my office"

Jill- "of course, if they are not sleeping, if they are I will come and get you and you and Doug can have lunch in here, you know and I know you do not wake up sleeping babies"

Kamala- "I know, do you know what Dougie is up to, he's being really sneaky, and I know he's up to something"

Jill- "I can honestly say I don't know, are you feeling better"?

Kamala- "I am, thank you, I see Bella's having fun with the baby play gym, she loves to hold toys, and kick her feet, and this one toy seems to be her favorite and Bella's it's a ball activity gym, it has the rings, and it plays music and Lexie loves to play with the baby piano play gym, our family room floor has toys all over it"

Jill- "I know, we have just as many toys for our youngest grand daughters, Addison is 3 months old, and Allison is 16 months, do you think maybe this weekend, we can get all of the babies together for a play date"

Kamala- "I think so, but let me ask Dougie, I'm not sure what we are doing, Mommy is doing family dinner on Sunday, if you want to, you and Joe, Ashley, Howard, Addison, and Allison are welcome if you wanted to join us, Mommy said you're always welcome to join us"

Jill- "let me ask Joe, Ashley, Howard if they want to come, after church,  I know she's told me"

Kamala- "okay, I will text/call you after I talk to Dougie, I think it's time that all of babies meet, Addison is same age as Lexie and Bella, will she be in the same room with them"

Jill- "yes, she will, and Allison is with Amara, Leela is with Madison, they are almost 1."

Kamala- "when Dougie comes in with Lexie, I will go and try and get some work done"

Jill- "okay"

~in Baby room 2~

Doug is changing Lexie's diaper "Lexie, now that you have a clean diaper on, do you want to go and play with Sissy, and Auntie Julia, and Jill, and see your cousin Sophia, and after daycare today, we are going to surprise Mommy and stop and get her favorite ice cream, and her favorite cake."

Lexie smiles and babbles

Doug puts her diaper in the diaper genie, washes his hands with the baby wipes, he picks Lexie up and they go into baby room #1

Kamala is sitting in the rocking chair, talking with Jill when Doug and Lexie come into baby room 2.

Kamala- "there's one of my princesses, and my very handsome hubby"

Doug walks over to where Kamala is sitting and he gives her a kiss. "Lexie smiles and babbles when she sees Kamala"

Lexie- "ma ma ma ma' and 'da da da da'."

Doug- "Honey, do you want to hold Lexie, or can I put her down on the floor to play with the toys"

Kamala- "I want to hold her for a few minutes, then we can go and get some work done"

Doug- "okay, Jill, where do you want me to put their diaper bag"

Jill- "you can put it in their cubby, it has their name on the label"

Doug- "okay, he gives Lexie to Kamala, and he puts Lexie and Bella's diaper bag in their cubby"

Kamala- "Hi princess, what is Daddy up to, I know he's up to something when he was changing your diaper, because he said he wanted to have a talk with you"

Lexie- "ga ga ga ga', 'ba ba ba ba"

Kamala- "Lexie, I love you and Bella so much be a good girl for Auntie Julia and Auntie Jill, Mommy and Daddy are going to work, we are only 3 rooms away" Kamala gives Lexie a kiss on her forehead, Mommy loves you so much"

Doug- "Daddy love you too, be a good girl, Mommy's right, we are only 3 rooms away, Lexie isn't going to tell you, it's a surprise, right Lexie"

Lexie- "ma ma ma ma' and 'da da da da"

Kamala gives Lexie to Jill, and they leave daycare and go into Kamala's office.

~Kamala's office~

Kamala and Doug are sitting on the couch, and Doug has his arms around Kamala and she's trying to hold back tears. "I'm so proud of you, I know it was hard for you to leave Lexie and Bella, but they are with Jill and Julia and their cousins"

Kamala sniffles

Doug- "if you need to cry then go ahead my shoulder is right here"

Kamala sniffles and lays on Doug's shoulder. "I'm okay, I'm worried they are going to learn something new and we aren't there to see it"

Doug- "I'm worried too, but I know they will do what ever they learn again, remember when Bella first learned how to roll onto her side, she kept doing it and then a few days later Lexie did it, and how she kept doing it over and over, and you wanted my mom to see it, and she did it when she was ready to, not when we were ready"

Kamala- "yes, I remember, even Amara tried to help teach them to roll"