Shopping with Auntie part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Meena- "we will have these for at home, and now pick out a pair to keep at Auntie's"

Amara picks up another package with Minnie Mouse. "Auntie"

Kamala- "Meena, what about this potty chair for at my house, or should I get this ring to put on for her on the potty"

Meena- "get both, that way when she's ready for the big girl potty you will already have the seat"

Kamala- "okay"

Meena- "Amara, there will be sometimes that you will need to wear pull-ups which are like diapers but you will be able to pull them up by your self, or with some help, which ones do you want, Minnie or the ones with the horses on them"

Amara- "Minnie Mouse" "elmo"

Kamala- "okay I will get a box of Minnie Mouse ones for my house as well, you want this Elmo book too"

Amara- "yes"

Meena gets the same potty chair for at home that Kamala got.

Meena- "Auntie, here's the basket covers that I got, did you want the same one"

Kamala- "yes I need two of them and then I need to get a box of nursing pads, then we can go home"

Meena- "okay"

Amara- "Lexie up"

Kamala- "thank you Amara, I will pick her up, and you called her Lexie, you didn't call her baby"

Amara- "me hold"

Kamala- "when we get home you can hold her, but not in the store"

Kamala unbuckles Lexie from her carrier and she picks her up and puts her in the baby carrier she's wearing. "Hi princess, did you have a good nap"

Lexie smiles and lays on Kamala's shoulder and she puts her thumb in her mouth.

Meena- "aww Lexie, you still look sleepy"

Kamala- "she does, we need more rash cream"

Meena- "let's get that and then we go home"

Kamala- "sounds good"

Meena- "Auntie, I got the diaper rash cream, and let's go check out and pay for this stuff, I know that look you're almost full aren't you"

Kamala- "I am"

~At Kamala and Doug's~

Bella is waking up from her nap, "Hi Bella, did you have a nice nap, Bella yawns when Doug picks her up from his shoulder and lays her on the changing pad, "I think Bella needs to get her diaper changed"

Bella laughs

Doug lays Bella down on the changing pad that is on the table and he takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie, he gives her a rattle to hold and he takes off the wet diaper and cleans her with the baby wipe, and he puts on her rash cream, he noticed that she's red, and then he puts on her clean diaper and snaps her onesie, and washes his hands with the baby wipes, and puts the wet diaper in the diaper genie, and he puts her pants back on, and picks her up. "Bella, let's do some tummy time Mommy should be home soon"

Doug puts Bella on her tummy under her baby play gym, Bella is not happy, and she lets Doug know, Bella starts crying.

Doug picks her up, "Bella I know your hungry, but daddy can't feed you, let's call Mommy and see how far away she is"

Doug picks Bella up and is sitting with her in the recliner, let's put your pacifier in until mommy gets home.

Doug calls Kamala on her cell, ~ in Kamala's Jeep

Kamala hears her phone and she answers it, "Hey Dougie, I know why your calling, I'm soaked, and we are turning on our street now, I will be home in a few minutes, aww tell Bella Mommy's coming, now Lexie's crying, my babies are hungry, I love you"

Doug- "I love you too, see you soon, bye"

Meena- "Amara, when we get to Auntie's we will put on your pull-ups, and you can have some apple juice"

Amara- "Minnie Mouse"

Meena- "yes your Minnie Mouse pull ups"

~At Kamala and Doug's~

Doug is trying to comfort Bella "Princess, I know your hungry, I just saw Mommy's car pull up in the driveway"