Bella and Lexie's 1st time on an airplane part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this 💕

Kamala- "thanks, I was getting ready to call Julia and ask her which hotel she stayed at, I'm hurting and I'm all wet"

Doug- "Lexie's looking at you, like Mommy I want milk, and Bella is showing us how good her lungs are, and now is Lexie as well"

Kamala gets her pillow and she is sitting in her recliner.

Kamala- "give me Lexie first, she's going on the right side, and Bella's going on the left"

Doug- "Lexie, Bella, I know you two want your milk, let mommy get ready for you two."

Doug gives Lexie to Kamala, and she unsnaps her tank top and Lexie latches on and starts nursing, after Lexie is latched on he gives her Bella's and she latches on and starts nursing.

Doug- "what do you want me start packing" Doug opens the note screen on his iPhone so he doesn't forget anything.

Kamala- "both pack n play's, diapers, wipes, nursing pads, burp cloths, stroller, car seats, tummy time mats, the bouncy chairs, toys, their blankets with their names on them, pacifiers, and that's just for Lexie and Bella, for me, I need my prenatal vitamins, nursing pillow, clothes, iPad, laptop, phone, chargers for my phone, your phone, iPads, diaper genie"

Doug- "I wrote it all down on the notepad on my phone, the stroller is already in your car, which is where it stays along with the car seats, which toys are we bringing for them"

Kamala- "a couple rattles each, I know Christina, when she finds out that we have two babies, she's going to spoil them with a lot of toys and clothes, and while we are there I want to go into the Giants store, that way I can get more Giants stuff"

Doug- "I knew that, do we need to bring the baby Tylenol, it's going to be Lexie and Bella's first time on a plane"

Kamala- "yes, we do, hopefully their ears won't bother them, can you call your sister Julia, has she flown with the kids yet"

Doug- "she hasn't yet, I asked her when I talked to her when I booked our hotel"

Kamala- "okay, can I have the burp cloth, Lexie needs to be burped"

Doug - "of course"

15 minutes later...

Doug gives Kamala the burp cloth, Kamala snaps her tank top and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder and gently rubs Lexie's back, and Lexie burps a few minutes later"

Doug- "that was a good burp Lexie"

Kamala- "Lexie needs to be changed, my hand is warm"

Doug- "let me have her"

Kamala gives Lexie to Doug so he can change her diaper, she she looks and sees that Bella has unlatched.

Kamala snaps her tank top and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and Bella burps a few minutes later. "That was a good burp Bella, let's get you changed"

Kamala lays Bella down on the changing pad, and she takes off her pj's and unsnaps her onesie and changes her diaper, she puts on her rash cream, and then a clean diaper, and she wraps the dirty up, and puts it in the diaper genie, then she washes her hands with the baby wipes, and she snaps Bella's onesie and snaps her pj's, and she picks her up and lays her on her shoulder. "Bella, tomorrow, you and Lexie, Momala, and Daddy are going to go on an airplane to see one of Momala's friends from when she was in law school, in San Francisco, and she doesn't know about you Bella, we didn't tell her, so it will be a surprise"

Bella smiles and coos "ooh"

Lexie- "ah-ah" "ooh-ooh"

Kamala- "Dougie, did you pack the baby carriers, that we wear"

Doug- "I did, I put the pink one and the twin carrier, I packed yours and mine, as well as extra shirts for you, incase they spit up, that way we are not wearing clothes with spit up on it"

Kamala- "thanks, which diaper bag did you pack"

Doug- "the Minnie one that is a backpack"

Kamala- "okay, that's good, If we need anything we can go to Target"

Doug- "we can, what clothes did you want me to pack, I got some of your clothes laid out on our bed, then you can decide which ones you want to bring"

Kamala- "my nursing tanks, my jeans, shorts, my pj's"

Doug- "I got those, if you need more we can always get"

Kamala- "thanks, did you pack their tummy time mats"

Doug- "I didn't yet are they going to have tummy time before we leave"

Kamala- "I will pack pack, them, so we don't forget, I'm going to and see what clothes you picked for me, and pack Lexie and Bella's clothes, send a group text to Jen, Mommy, Meena, and Maya, telling them that we are going to see Christina, and take a quick shower"

Doug- "okay, Julia told my mom and dad, she was there when I called her, and she moving closer to our beach house, remember they were building the house next to our beach house, we bought the extra lot, and then we sold it to them"

Kamala- "oh yea now I remember, is the house done"

Doug- "the house is done, the pool is getting filled with water in this weekend, they moved in during the week"

Kamala- "okay, can you watch Lexie and Bella since they are on the floor playing with their baby play gym, I see the Ariel baby play gyms are out"

Bella and Lexie's tummy time mats

Doug- "I put the Minnie Mouses on the bed to get packed, and I got this one for them at Target to take to the beach house, the next time we go"

Kamala- "thanks, I'm going to take a shower, I will be back soon, and look to see which clothes I want to pack for Lexie and Bella, and myself and you"

Doug- "okay, we will be here"

Lexie- "ooh"

Bella- "ooh"