Doug's Birthday

The next day... December 13th lunch time

It is Doug's birthday and she decided to prepare a little surprise for him. She made a cake for him. Although her baking skills were not as good as her cooking skills she was still satisfied with the result.

Then she remembered about a bikini Doug bought for her right after they found out they are pregnant. It is a beautiful blue tie dye bikini with some beautiful little highlights. He loved it but she never had an occasion to wear it because they never went swimming when her baby bump was not there yet and now with her growing baby bump she felt a little uncomfortable wearing it. But she knew how much Dougie wanted to see her in this bikini. So she decided to wear it for him tonight because they both decided earlier that they wanted to go for a swim in their pool.

She lit some candles, turned on some soft music and put some towels and blankets out there. When Doug came home from work he shouted: "Honey I'm home"

Kamala came in from the patio and embraced her husband in a hug and gave him a kiss.

Kamala- "I already prepared some stuff for our evening but first I want to give you your present" She went to the bedroom and got his present from inside their closet. It was a beautiful watch, Doug always wanted to have this one.

Kamala- "Dougie, open your present from me"

Doug opens the gift bag and he sees a new watch But Kamala added something personal

Doug opens the gift bag and he sees a new watch But Kamala added something personal. She had their initials and their wedding date engraved on the back of it. He loved it and gave her a kiss. Kamala had this put on the back on Doug's watch K + D = love 8/22/19

Doug- "Honey, thank you, I love it, you know how much I like the Dodgers, after we get out of the pool, I will put my watch on" gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "ok, about our pool evening...you can go change into your swim trunks because I still have to prepare a surprise for you." She went to their walk in closet and put on the bikini. She also put her hair up with a hair clip, she knew how much Dougie loved it when she wore her hair like that. She looked at herself in the mirror and actually felt beautiful. Then she put on her bathrobe and went into the family room Doug was already waiting for her when she arrived.

Doug- "You're ready?"

Kamala- "Yes" she said and smiled at him

They went outside. Doug was really impressed by how Kamala set up everything, it was beautiful.

Kamala- "do you wanna go for a little swim?"

Doug- "yes, don't you wanna take off your bathrobe before you go into the water?" He asked with a little confused look on his face.