Hanukkah Lunch part 2

Barb, Mike, Kamala, and Doug are eating lunch.

Mike- "have you decided how your going to decorate Alexis and Isabella's room and are they going to share a room"

Kamala- "yes, and yes, when they are newborns they are going to be in mine and Dougie's room, and their room is going to be painted pink, with Minnie Mouse wall stickers and their names on the wall, above Isabella's crib it will have her name and above Alexis' crib it will have her name, and now it's time for soccer x2, all 4 feet are playing soccer"

Doug- "Dad, would you like to help me paint the nursery"

Mike- "of course I would"

Barb- "Kamala, Doug, we would like to open this present that we got both of you"

Kamala- "Dougie, can you open it, I will be back, I need help getting up, I have to pee again, it seems that's all I'm doing like every 10 mins"

Doug- "I will wait and we can open it together" Doug helps Kamala up from her chair

Kamala comes back a few minutes later and she sits next to Doug on the couch. Doug has his arm around Kamala. "Honey, let's see what we got" Kamala opens the gift bag

Kamala- "Dougie, look, it's a blanket like I got but it has all of names on it, Barb, Mike thank you"

Doug- "thanks Mom and Dad"

Barb- "you're welcome, I ordered one for all of our kids"

Mike- "I know Alexis and Isabella are not born yet, but we got them presents as well"

Kamala- "my mommy, Meena, and Maya already started buying them stuff as well, what did you get them, and I think they heard you talking about them, they are both kicking"

Doug- "let's open these then we will give them our gifts"

Kamala- "okay"

Doug opens the gift bag

Kamala- "thank you Barb, Mike, Alexis and Isabella will look adorable in them, and thank you for getting bigger sizes, we already have a lot of newborn clothes and they don't stay in newborn clothes long

Kamala- "thank you Barb, Mike, Alexis and Isabella will look adorable in them, and thank you for getting bigger sizes, we already have a lot of newborn clothes and they don't stay in newborn clothes long. I think they are hear us talk about them because they are kicking, and I love the little sister pj's, I know why there is only 1 of those and 2 of everything else"