cuddle time with Momala

I would to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

35 minutes later...

Lexie and Bella are done with their dinner, "Dougie, can I have the burp cloth, Bella needs to be burped and changed, Lexie's almost done.

Doug is coming back from the kitchen, "Honey, I will burp and change her, when are we going to do their baths"

Kamala- "as soon as Lexie's is done, and she burps, and then I change her, we will start with Bella"

Doug- "okay"

Doug gets the burp cloth from the coffee table and he puts it on his shoulder, and gently rubs Bella's back, and a few minutes later she burps. "That was a good burp Bella, I smell cupcakes"

Doug lays Bella down on the changing pad, and buckles her in with the buckle and takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie, takes off her diaper, and cleans her with a baby wipe "Honey, I'm going to wait to put her rash cream on until after her bath"

Doug gives Bella a rattle to hold while she gets her diaper changed.

Kamala- "yes, if we put it on now, it's going to come off when we give them their bath, is Bella still red, she was earlier"

Doug- "yes she is"

Doug finishes changes Bella's diaper and he washes his hands with the baby wipes, and he puts the diaper in the diaper genie, and then he snaps Bella's onesie and puts her pants back on. He picks her up and she's laying on his shoulder with her thumb in her mouth.

Kamala- "okay, Lexie's done with her dinner"

Kamala snaps her tank top up, and takes the burp cloth and puts it on her shoulder and gently rubs Lexie's back, and she burps a few minutes later. "That was a good burp Lexie, and Lexie decided she wasn't done and she's trying to nurse on Kamala's shoulder.  "Lexie, you don't want mommy's shoulder, I know what you want.  Kamala unsnaps her tank top and Lexie latches back on and starts nursing.

Doug- "look like Lexie's not done with her dinner"

Kamala- "no she's not, almost, I'm empty on the left side, but I was still really full on the right side"

Doug- "okay, Bella's almost asleep"

Kamala looks and Lexie has unlatched.

Kamala snaps up her tank top and puts the burp cloth back on her shoulder, and she picks Lexie up and gently rubs her back and she burps again a few minutes later.

Doug- "Bella asleep, I think her bath is going to have to wait, I see someone else who is getting sleepy"

Kamala yawns  "I think your right, and I'm sleepy myself"

Doug- "I think after Lexie gets changed, we will all go in our room and Lexie and Bella will go in their bassinets, and you and me can watch tv until you fall asleep, unless you wanna cuddle on the couch"

Kamala- "our bed, and we can hopefully watch the next episode of Disney's Magic Bake off"

Doug- "of course, I'm going to go and put Bella in her bassinet, in our room"

Kamala- "okay, I'm coming too I can change Lexie in our room on her changing pad on our dresser"

Doug gets up off the couch and Bella is still sound asleep, he turns off the light in the family room. 

~Kamala's and Doug's room~

Doug puts Bella in her bassinet which is next to their bed, and she's sound asleep.