Babysitting part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Doug brings over a tray with two plates of pasta salad, and two cups of water.

Kamala looks and she sees Leela is done with her bottle, "Leela's all done with her bottle, "was that good Leela, you were hungry"

Leela smiles

Kamala puts her down on the floor, and she crawls over to the pack n play and sits there "ba" "ba"

Kamala- "Leela, those are your cousins, Lexie and Bella, they are sleeping, we have to be quiet"

Leela crawls over to Amara's table Doug picks her up and he sits her on the couch, and Leela is looking at Kamala.

Kamala is almost done with her pasta salad, "Uncle Doug, can you please get the jar of bananas and put them on Leela's high chair, she's still hungry, I know what's she's looking at.

Lexie and Bella wake up and start crying.

Kamala- "Lexie, Bella, Momala hears you, and she's coming, I know you two want your lunch"

Doug- "of course, let me put Leela down on the floor, and I will get Lexie, and you get Bella, your pillow is right here, since I can't feed Lexie and Bella yet, I will feed Leela"

Amara- "Auntie, Baby, Baby, Cwy"

Kamala- "thank you Amara, I know they are crying, they want their lunch, I want you to have some of your carrots"

Kamala gets up from the recliner and goes and picks Lexie up from her pack n play "Lexie, Bella, I know your hungry"

Amara- "no"

Kamala- "Amara, please for me eat your carrots, Uncle Doug only gave you 3 carrots, please eat 2 of them, if you have your carrots, then after your nap you can have ice cream"

Amara- "ice cweam"

Kamala- "yes only if you have your carrots and you take your nap"

Amara eats her carrots.

Doug bring Bella over to Kamala, and Kamala has Lexie, "Bella, I know your hungry, let Momala get your sister latched on then it will be your turn."

Leela hears Lexie and Bella crying so she starts crying.

Kamala is sitting in her recliner, and she has her pillow on her tummy, she unsnaps her tank top, and she has Lexie laying on the left side and she latches on and starts nursing, "can I have Bella now Uncle Doug"

Doug- "here's Bella, Leela, I know your hungry, I know what a hungry cry sounds like"

Doug gives Bella to Kamala and she unsnaps her other tank top strap and she lays Bella on the pillow, and Bella latches on and starts nursing.

Kamala- "much better, two of the 3 babies are eating, Uncle Doug, pick Leela up and put her in the high chair, and the plastic tub of bananas are on the counter, use the baby spoon and feed her, put her bib on"

Doug- "okay"

Doug picks Leela up and carries her over to the highchair and puts her in the highchair and he buckles her in. And he puts the highchair tray on top and he sits down in the chair next to the highchair and he has the plastic tub of bananas and he takes the bananas and starts to feed Leela.

Amara- "Auntie, I done"

Kamala- "Amara, you can come and sit next to me if you want, or you can play with your toys before your nap"

Kamala looks and Lexie and Bella are nursing, and Doug opens up the container of bananas and puts the spoon in and starts to feed Leela.

Leela's bananas and spoon

Doug- "is that good Leela"

Leela- "ba" Leela claps her hands and tries to get the spoon from Uncle Doug.

Doug puts more bananas on the spoon and starts to put the spoon in Leela's mouth, when she puts her hands in the container and the container spills all over Uncle Doug's lap and the highchair tray, as he was holding it.

Leela laughs

Doug- "Amara, can you please come here and give Uncle Doug the towel that is on your table"

Kamala starts laughing "Uncle Doug, you're wearing the bananas like I did when Amara was the same age and was trying to feed herself"