Lexie and Bella's 4 month well baby visit part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Maya- "okay, I will be back soon"

Doug- "Maya, I will help you"

Kamala- "Dougie, put them in the office for now, I gotta figure out where we are going to put them"

Doug- "okay, we will be back"

Kamala- "Mommy, thank you for making dinner, I was going to make greek salad with chicken tenders with steamed veggies"

Shamalya- "you're welcome, who did they have a playdate with today"

Kamala- "Jill and Joe's grand daughters Allison and Addison, Allison colored at Amara's table, and then she had lunch, and took a nap when the Lexie and Bella and Addison took their naps"

Shamalya- "is that when you saw Lexie roll from her back to her tummy"

Kamala- "it was and Dougie had his phone recording while Lexie was rolling, I'm so proud of them, Bella learns how to do things a few days before Lexie it seems, Dr. Robbins isn't worried I want to know why"

Shamalya- "even though they are identical they may like different things, Lexie learns what Bella is doing with in a few days, I wouldn't worry about that, if Dr Robbins isn't worried then I wouldn't either, Lexie and Bella are healthy and they are both reaching their milestones"

Kamala- "thank you Mommy, yes they are, I have noticed Lexie seems to like the color purple, she's been trying to reach for her purple dog even though it says for 6 months, she's not strong enough yet to push the button on the paw to make it sing, but Amara is try to teach her and so is Leela, Lexie almost can push the paw, and if you take it away from her she cries, Bella is the same way with her elephant rattle, even though we have 2 of each toys, Bella took Lexie's dog a few days ago and Lexie started to cry I told her that was sissy's toy and gave her the other dog, she was happy"

Shamalya- "that's good, I have noticed you're not working a lot"

Kamala- "I'm not, I'm working 2 days a week, I love being a Mommy, and yes I'm still working with Dougie in our law office, but I'm having more fun with Lexie and Bella, last week, we started to put them in a mommy and me class one day a week, it's called Mommy and Me Yoga"

Doug and Maya come back into the family room a few minutes later.

Doug- "Lexie and Bella really like it, I go with them for the 1 hour class, then I go to work after so Kam has help while in class"

Kamala- "they really do, and this way I can sorta do my work out, I'm still nursing, so I can't do my full workout"

Maya- "Sis, I want to come one time with you to Mommy and Me, I go with Amara on my day off to her art and her gymnastics class, and it's a lot of fun to watch Amara"

Kamala- "you're welcome to come and watch or if you want to do the class with me and Dougie watches"

Doug- "Honey, it's up to you if you want Maya to come, I will watch"

Kamala- "Dougie, I want you to come as well"

Maya- "Sis, how about this, I will come and watch, while you and Dougie are in class with Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "that works, what do you think Dougie?"

Doug- "that works"

Kamala- "Maya, Mommy and Me is next Monday from 9-10 at Yoga Vita, next to Dr. Robbins office"

Maya- "Amara goes to Tumble Tykes for her gymnastics, which is right next door to Yoga Vita, remember that's where Meena took her prenatal yoga classes at"

Kamala- "I do, because I took the same class remember Dougie"

Doug- "I do, I went with you"

Shamalya sees that Lexie is waking up, and starts looking at her. "Kam, I know what Lexie's looking at, and she's opening her mouth"

Kamala- "one of my little girls is hungry, let me have her"

Shamalya- "Lexie, Grandma don't have any milk, only Mama does"

Shamalya gives Lexie to Kamala, and she's sitting in her recliner with her pillow. "Lexie, I know your hungry" Kamala unsnaps her tank top and lays Lexie on her pillow, and Lexie latches on, and starts nursing. "Wow Lexie's really going at it"

Kamala- "she's hungry, remember this is the only food she eats, and I'm hungry too, Dougie, can you please get me a plate of some orange chicken and veggies that Mommy brought over"

Doug- "of course, what would you like to drink"

Kamala- "diet coke please"

Doug- "okay, I'm going to get a plate myself"

Kamala- "thanks Honey"

Shamalya- "Maya, you can hold Bella, I want to go and help Doug with dinner, would you like some"

Maya- "yes please"

Shamalya gives Bella to Maya, and Maya is holding Bella, "Sis, look at Bella, she's playing with her toes and I'm holding her, she's trying to put them in her mouth"

Kamala- "she put her left big toe in her mouth, she's been trying for a few days, and yay Bella Bear you finally did it, "Dougie come here, you gotta see this"

Doug comes into the family room with a tray and  two dishes of orange chicken and Shamalya has the drinks"

Doug- "what did Bella Bear learn"

Kamala- "she finally got her left toe in her mouth, she's been trying for a few days, Lexie is having her dinner"

Doug- "yay Bella you did it, I know you were trying earlier, when I was holding you and you were standing up, then when I was reading you a book, you were trying to put your toes in your mouth"

Kamala looks and Lexie has unlatched, and Bella starts crying.