Getting ready for lunch and shopping

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Doug gets up off the bed, and he gets Lexie and Bella's outfits, diapers, wipes, and Kamala's outfit for the day.

Kamala looks and she sees Lexie is almost asleep, and she's unlatched, "Lexie, I guess your walk with Daddy to Starbucks and your breakfast tired you out"

Kamala picks Lexie up and puts the burp cloth on her shoulder and then she puts Lexie on her shoulder and she gently rubs her back and she burps a few minutes later.  "Dougie I need you"

Doug comes into the bedroom with Lexie and Bella's diapers and wipes "who needs to be changed"

Kamala- "Lexie does, and she's almost asleep, I guess her walk with you to Starbucks and breakfast tired her out"  Kamala snaps her tank top strap on the left side.

Doug- "looks like it, and Bella is almost asleep too"

Kamala gives Lexie to Doug, "she needs to be changed, I smell cupcakes, I know it's not Bella yet, she's still having her milk"

Doug lays Lexie down on the portable changing pad which is on bed, and changes Lexie's diaper.

Doug- "Lexie, we need to get your diaper changed and then we gotta get you Bella dressed, we are going to lunch and shopping with Christina and her sister Addison and the babies"

Doug gives Lexie a rattle to hold, he unsnaps her pj's and then her onesie and changes her diaper and cleans her with the baby wipes, Honey, do we need to put rash cream on, she was a little red earlier when we were up and I changed her"

Kamala- "yes it wouldn't hurt, I can't get up yet to look Bella's almost done with her milk, I think Bella's having a growth spurt, she's still nursing and it's almost 40 minutes, and she's a little more fussy, but I'm not sure if it's because we are not home and this is all new being in a hotel"

Doug- "she might be, or you are right and this is all new for them. I know they have their 3 month well baby visit next week, so we can ask Dr. Robbins, I can't believe they are almost 3 months old, Lexie is all changed, I'm going to put her in her pack n play she's almost asleep"

Kamala- "ok, I'm going to, and Bella just unlatched, and I know it doesn't seem it though"

Kamala- "can you burp Bella, I wanna take a quick shower and get dressed before Christina, Addison, and the babies come, it's 9:45 and they are going to be here at 10, I asked Christina to come earlier so we can get more diapers before lunch"

Doug- "of course, I love you" and he gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "I love you too" she gives Doug a kiss and she goes to take a shower and get dressed.

Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder and puts Bella on his shoulder and he rubs her back and a few minutes later she burps. "Bella that was a good burp, let's get your diaper changed, I smell cupcakes, and I know it's not Lexie, because Mommy just changed her.

Doug lays Bella down on the portable changing pad, unsnaps her pj's and her onesie and gives Bella a rattle to hold while he changes her diaper. "Bella, today we going to go out for lunch, and see Christina and you will get to meet Addison, who is Christina's sister, and meet Addison's two little girls, one of them is 2 months older then you and Lexie, and her sister is a few months younger then Amara"

Bella smiles and babbles

Doug- "now we are going to get you dressed, in the outfit Momala picked out."

Doug is getting Bella dressed

Bella yawns

Doug- "I think it's nap time"

Bella and Lexie's outfit they have on

Kamala comes out a few minutes later "you look adorable, Bella just went to sleep, I was changing her diaper and I got her dressed, I put on her pink socks that are chucks, is that okay"

Kamala- "thank you, yes it's okay, when did Bella fall asleep, I heard her babbling while you were changing her"

Doug- "I picked her up right after I put her socks on, and she was rubbing her eyes, so I knew she was tired, so I put her in the pack n play with Lexie and look they both have their thumbs in their mouth and are both sound asleep"

Kamala's outfit she's wearing