Maya and Meena Babysitting part 1

~Next Day~

A couple hours before Meena and Maya come over Kamala and Doug are sitting on the couch, Isabella is sound asleep on Kamala's shoulder. Alexis is in her bassinet sound asleep in the family room.

Kamala- "Dougie, can you please go in Alexis' and Isabella's room and get the onesies that says Auntie loves me a Latte with their pink ruffle pants and her pink Minnie socks with their mittens Maya got it for them and I want them to wear it, I would get it but I don't want to wake Isabella up, she's asleep on my shoulder, I'm hoping they will want to eat before we go for lunch"

Doug- "Sure will, Honey, where would you like to go for lunch"?

Doug goes into Alexis and Isabella's room and gets out their onesies and their pants, socks, and mittens and brings them to Kamala.

Kamala- "somewhere close, how about the deli we like you're right we do need our time together, and I know Alexis and Isabella will be alright, it's just the 1st time since they have been born that we are not with them"

Doug gives Kamala a hug, "Honey, it will be alright, are you sure you want to go to lunch?"

Kamala- "yes, I know we need this for us, I'm hoping Isabella and Alexis will want to nurse before we leave, because I'm not pumping yet, and Meena and Maya can't feed them, if they get hungry while we are not here, and I get full I start hurting, and that's how I know it's time for them to nurse, like right now, and Isabella wakes up and is trying to nurse on Kamala's shoulder, Princess, I know you don't want mommy's shoulder, I know what you want"

Doug- "yes, I see Isabella wants a snack"

Kamala- "yes she does, can I have my pillow its next to you"

Doug- "yes honey, here's your pillow"

Kamala puts her pillow on her lap unsnaps her tank top and Isabella latches on and starts nursing.

A few minutes later...

Alexis wakes up, and lets her mommy know that she's up by showing her mommy how good her lungs are "Dougie, I need you can you come here, Princess, I know your up and your hungry but Momala can't get up at the moment to get you, your sister is having her lunch"

Doug comes into the family room he has Alexis and Isabella's clothes that Kamala asked him to get. "Honey, you called me"

Kamala- "I did, Alexis is up and she's hungry, I can't get up at the moment to get her"

Doug- "Honey, wow, look at her go, does it feel like your milk is coming in, I will get her out of her bassinet and one of them did something, it smells like popcorn"

Kamala giggles "Isabella is having her lunch, and my hand isn't warm yet, so it's gotta be Alexis"

Doug walks over to the bassinet, "Princess I know what you want, and after Daddy changes you, Mommy will feed you, I know those mittens don't taste good"

Doug picks Alexis up, and he lays her down on the portable changing pad which is on the coffee table and he unsnaps her pj's and then he unsnaps her onesie and she's letting her daddy know she's not happy, "Princess, I know what you want, but you need to be changed first" Doug changes her diaper and he cleans her up, and cleans around her cord, and then he puts a clean diaper on, and snaps her onesie back up and then her pj's and gives her to Kamala. "Princess, now that you have on a clean diaper, you get to have your lunch now"

Kamala- "yes a little bit, it doesn't hurt as much as it did when when they were born, and its more white, its not yellow anymore, it mostly hurts now when I get full. Isabella is done, and she needs to be burped and changed, let me have Alexis"