Lunchtime

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

~At Chili's~

Addison, Mike, Abby, and Ashley, Kamala, Doug, Christina, Lexie and Bella are all in the waiting area.

Hostess- "how many highchairs do we need, and how many baby carriers are needed for the table"

Addison- "1 highchair and I'm going to put the baby carrier next to me on the bench by the table"

Kamala- "same with us"

Hostess- "okay come with me"

Everyone sits at the table, your waitress will be here shortly.

Kamala- "thank you"

Doug- "Honey, I'm going to put Bella's carrier next to me, and then you have Lexie next to you"

Kamala- "that's good, and they have toys on their carriers, but I also have a few rattles in the diaper bag if they want them"

Addison- "Kamala, I have toys too in the diaper bag, also I have wet ones, for when they drop their toys, Lexie and Bella I don't think are at that stage yet"

Kamala- "no they aren't, they do like to splash water a little bit when they are in the pool, we have special floats for them for when they are in the pool"

Addison- "how did they like the pool"

Kamala- "Doug and I have our own pool at our house, they liked it at first, they weren't in it very long, because they got cold, I won't take them to a public pool or the beach yet, they are too little"

Addison- "that's good, yes, they are too little to go in the beach, have you decided what you are going to get for lunch"

Mike puts Abby in her high chair that has her cover in it. "Addison, what is Abby sitting on in her

Kamala- "yes, I'm going to get the Caribbean salad with seared shrimp, with chips and salsa"

Addison- "it's a cover for the highchair, I have one for a highchair and one for the basket when we go into the store"

Kamala- "Dougie, we will have to get two of them for Lexie and Bella"

Doug- "we will"

Lexie babbles

Waitress- "is everyone ready to order"

Everyone- "we are, who will start"

Kamala- "I would like the Caribbean salad with seared shrimp, diet coke no ice, and chips and salsa"

Doug- "I would the spicy shrimp tacos, no rice though, diet coke, no ice"

Christina- "I want the cajun shrimp pasta, diet coke, no ice, chips and salsa"

Addison- "I would also like the cajun shrimp pasta, diet coke, no ice"

Mike- "I want the southwest shrimp Caesars salad, diet coke, no ice"

Addison- "Abby, do you want grilled cheese or chicken nuggets"

Abby- "gwilled cheese"

Addison- "she will have fries with no seasoning"

Waitress- "ok, I will put that in and be right back with the chips and salsa"

Kamala- "Addison, after lunch, I bought Abby and Ashley a present when I was at Target this morning will you come back to the hotel and they can get them"

Addison- "yes for a little bit, Abby will need a nap, her nap time is actually right now, I'm hoping she won't be too fussy, I know Lexie and Bella are 2 and half month old, I have learned you do not miss nap time with a toddler"

Kamala- "I know, remember I have 2 nieces and I know about newborns and nap time, I also know about Mommy and Daddy's nap time when the babies take their naps"

Waitress- "here's your chips and salsa, and your drinks

Bella babbles and she looks like she's about to start crying

Kamala- "Bella, what wrong, you want Momala to hold you"

Kamala unbuckles Bella from her carrier and puts a burp cloth on her shoulder and picks her up, and puts her on her shoulder, Bella puts her thumb in her mouth and lays on Kamala's shoulder. "You wanted to be held didn't you"

Doug- "I think so, look Bella is asleep in her one of favorite spots"

Kamala- "she is, and now Lexie looks like she's about to cry"

Doug- "I will hold her since you have Bella"

Doug unbuckles Lexie's carrier and picks her up, Kamala gives him a burp cloth to put on his shoulder. "Lexie I know you want to play with your toys, right now Daddy's going to hold you"  Lexie lays on Doug's shoulder and puts her thumb in her mouth.

Waitress- "here's your lunch"

Christina- "thank you, we are going to need boxes as well"

Waitress- "okay, I will be right back with them"

Addison- "Kamala, would you mind if we get this to go and then we can eat at my house that way the babies can play with their toys and we can eat, Abby's tired, she already ate her lunch"

Kamala- "that would be really good, Bella and Lexie I can tell they are not happy, and I really don't want them to start crying"

Waitress- "here's the boxes, and I wanted to tell you that all of the babies are so good"

Kamala- "thank you, I'm sorry for asking for boxes, we are going to go, and eat at home, before the babies start crying" 

Waitress- "you're welcome, it's okay, I'm used to seeing babies and kids here and usually they are crying, would you like any dessert to go?"

Christina- "all of the food is put in containers, no thanks"

Doug- "I paid the bill, are we ready to go"

Addison- "I think so, Mike has Abby, she's sound asleep"

Kamala- "I just put Bella back in her carrier and I put her pacifier in, I know she's not happy"

Doug- "Lexie is in her carrier all buckled up as well, with her thumb in, she wants to be playing with her toys"

Christina- "we are ready to go, Kamala, what would be better for you, to eat at my house, or back at the hotel in your room"

Kamala- "let's go to your house, Addison, I know you have toys for Lexie and Bella to play with"

Addison- "yes I do, Ashley is 4 months old, so we have baby play gyms, rattles, and then all of Abby's toys"

Everyone leaves