Lunchtime part 2

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Lexie starts crying a few minutes later.

Doug- "Honey, Lexie's wants

Kamala- "I'm up I knew she was going want to eat soon, I'm all wet, and I'm hurting"

Doug gives Lexie to Kamala and she unsnaps her tank top and Lexie latches on and starts nursing.

Kamala- "Maya, can you please go to Target and get more vitamin D drops for Lexie and Bella"

Maya- "sure, anything thing else you need"

Kamala- "I need more nursing pads, Dougie's how many diapers do we have and wipes"

Doug- "not sure, I will go and check"

Doug gets up and goes into the nursery and comes back a few minutes later. "We need both diapers and wipes, we have 1 and half packages of diapers and the wipe container is almost empty"

Maya- "okay, as soon as Bella gets up I will go to Target and get them for you"

Doug- "Honey, let me go and get what we need, you stay with Maya, that way you can have some sister time" gives Kamala a kiss "love you"

Kamala- "love you too"

Doug- "I will be back, Maya, do you know if Meena needs any diapers, wipes or nursing pads"

Maya- "not sure but we can always use them, Amara is wearing size 4 and Leela's wearing a size 3, Amara and Leela wears Pampers Cruisers."

Doug- "okay I will get 1 box of size 3, 4, and newborn for us and 3 packs of wipes, how many boxes of nursing pads do you want?"

Kamala- "get me 2 boxes of pads, and the vitamin d drops for Bella and Lexie"

Doug- "okay, be back soon, love you" and he gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "love you too" she gives Doug a kiss

Maya- "Sis, I also made enough spaghetti for dinner for you and Doug, I also made a big greek salad for you, and I also made you a lasagna as well"

Kamala- "Maya, thank you you're the best sister, can I have the burp cloth, Lexie needs to be burped and changed"

Maya gives Kamala the burp cloth and Kamala puts it on her shoulder and a few minutes later Lexie burps. "That's a good burp Lexie, I know your not feeling well, but you need your diaper changed"

Kamala lays Lexie on the changing pad that is on the table and she takes off Lexie's pants and then she unsnaps her onesie and changes her diaper and cleans her with the baby wipes, and then she puts on her clean diaper, and snaps her onesie back up. "Lexie it's okay, I know your not feeling well, Momala's going to hold you, you're a little warm, Momala's going to take your temperature"

Kamala- "Maya, I will be right back, I want to take Lexie's temperature, she's warm, and can you get my phone, I know Mommy's calling"

Maya- "sure"

Kamala and Lexie go into Kamala's room so she can take Lexie's temperature. "Lexie's it's okay, Momala's going to take your temperature, and it's 99.8"

Kamala- "Lexie, Momala's going to give you some Tylenol like the last time you got your shots, and I know it will make you feel better."

Kamala and Lexie come back into the family room, and she has the thermometer and the baby Tylenol with her as well as Lexie in the baby carrier.

Maya- "what was Lexie's temperature"

Kamala- "99.8, I gave her some Tylenol, and put her in the carrier and she went back to sleep, she's not feeling well"