Auntie and Uncle babysitting

*I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this*

Amara comes and sits on the mat and Kamala has the paint, when Auntie tells you, put your feet down on the paper after Auntie puts the paint on. "Put your feet down on the paper"

Amara- "otay Auntie"

Kamala- "Amara look how pretty that is and she shows her the paper, what is this"

Amara- "buddewfly"

Kamala- "yes it is a butterfly, and Uncle Doug, can you please come and wipe the paint off of Amara's feet, so we can eat lunch, I'm holding her feet so she doesn't get paint on the carpet"

Doug comes over with a wet paper towel and he wipes Amara's feet, "Amara your feet are all clean, let Uncle pick you up to put you in your highchair so you can have lunch"

Amara- "up"

Doug- "Amara, for lunch I know you like grilled cheese, and Uncle Doug makes really good grilled cheese sandwiches, you can have some gold fish crackers with your sandwich, and your carrots, and a cookie"

Amara- "gwilled cheese, fishy cwackews, and cawwod"

Doug- "yes, with water in your sippy cup"

Kamala- "Uncle Doug, you gotta cut Amara's sandwich into to little pieces, I would cut them into 4 pieces"

Kamala is holding Leela

Doug- "okay, Honey, Leela looking at you like Bella and Lexie do, but you only have milk for Bella and Lexie.

Doug walks up behind Kamala and ask what she would like for lunch then kiss her neck as he waits for her response  after he puts Amara's sandwich on her high chair tray cut up into little pieces, with some gold fish crackers, 3 carrots and her sippy cup with water.

Kamala- "I want grilled cheese sandwich as well Dougie, can you get me Leela's bottle on the counter, I know what she's looking at, but I only have milk for Bella and Lexie"

Doug-"okay honey,  just sit tight I will have it ready soon.' lowers his voice and whispers "I love you with all my heart Mrs. Emhoff."

Kamala- "I love you too, and she gives him a kiss on his cheek, while Amara is watching Sesame Street"

Doug-"No baby you eat I'll feed Leela."

Kam- "thanks, Honey, I'm trying to eat before Lexie and Bella wanna eat, and after lunch it's going to be nap time for everyone..."

Doug- "I see Amara is starting to get sleepy, she's rubbing her eyes, and she didn't eat her carrots, is that ok, she did eat her sandwich and crackers, but left her carrots.

Kamala is now sitting in her recliner, nursing Lexie and Bella.

Kamala- "Amara, you can have a cookie, but only if you eat 1 carrot, Auntie and Uncle will have other one"