Dinner

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this 💕

Kamala- "yes we are"

Christina- "I'm going to go and tell Addison we are leaving, I will come up to the suite with you get the clothes that need to be washed, and then do you want me to bring them back tonight or tomorrow, since tomorrow is your last full day here"

Kamala- "can you bring them tomorrow, once we get back to the hotel, I'm going to take a shower, then a nap, then I wanna relax with Dougie and Lexie and Bella"

Christina- "okay, do you need burp cloths, I know you said you had some that needed to get washed"

Doug- "no when we were at Target I bought more"

Christina- "okay, we are ready to go then"

Addison comes into the waiting room, "Kamala, what are we doing for dinner"

Kamala- "Addison, do you mind if Dougie, Lexie, and Bella, and I just go back to the hotel, I'm exhausted, I need a shower, we will get room service"

Addison- "I don't mind, I know Christina told me she's doing a load of laundry for you"

Kamala- "she is, and thank you for understanding, Lexie and Bella had a long day today and I don't want them to get overwhelmed, I know you can understand as a mom"

Addison- "I do understand, tomorrow if you want to, I would like you and Doug and Lexie and Bella to come over and spend the day at my house, we have a pool, since it your last full day here"

Kamala- "thank you"

Christina- "are you ready to go back to the hotel, after we stop for ice cream"

Kamala - "yes I'm ready, are you ready Dougie"?

Kamala, Doug, Christina, Lexie, Bella, leave Addison's office

Doug- "yes I'm ready, Christina where is there an ice cream store, I promised Kam she could get an ice cream for being brave when Lexie and Bella got their ears pierced"

Doug buckles Bella into her carseat and he gets in the front seat and buckles up, while Kamala sits in the back with Lexie and Bella, Kamala puts Lexie in her carseat and buckles her up, then she gets in her seat next to Lexie and buckles her seatbelt. Christina gets into the drivers seat and drives to the ice cream store.

~At the Ice cream store~

Christina- "is everyone going in"

Doug- "just me, my 3 girls are asleep"

Christina- "okay, I have the cooler bag so you can have your ice cream when you get back to the hotel"

Kamala- "I want my ice cream now"

Doug- "okay, what kind you want"

Kamala- "something chocolate with peanut butter"

Doug- "okay I will be right back"

Doug comes back a few minutes later...

Doug- "here honey is your ice cream, and I got you extra napkins, and a spoon"

Kamala's Ice cream

Kamala- "thanks, this looks so good"

Kamala eats her ice cream as Christina drives back to the hotel.

Kamala gives Doug the last bite of her ice cream "Here Dougie, you get the last spoonful"

Doug- "thanks"

~At the hotel~

Christina gets out of the jeep and so does Doug, he opens the back door and let's Kamala out, "Dougie, you get the stroller, so we can put Lexie and Bella's carseats in it, they are sound asleep and I really don't want to wake them up by taking them out of the carseats"

Doug- "I already got it out, and let me get Bella's carseat and you get Lexie"

Kamala- "Okay"

Christina- "Kamala, I will bring up all of the clothes, toys, that was bought at the Giants game, and I will get your purse, and diaper bag"

Kamala- "thank you"

~In the hotel suite~

Kamala picks up Bella's carrier and puts it on the table in front of the couch and Doug picks up Lexie's carrier out of the stroller and puts it on the table also.

Kamala sits on the couch, while she takes off her shoes, and takes out the bag of clothes she bought at the Giants store.

Kamala- "Dougie, can you please go in the bathroom where I have the bag of dirty clothes that need to be washed and bring them to Christina"

Doug- "of course"

Kamala- "Christina, thank you so much for washing these for me"

Christina- "you're welcome, call me tomorrow and I will come and get you, Doug, Lexie and Bella and bring you back to my house, we can be there unless you want us to come here, that way Lexie and Bella are with their own toys, and blankets"

Kamala- "we can come over probably after breakfast, Addison said that we could use your pool, do you have the baby floats for Lexie and Bella"

Christina- "we have"

Doug comes back into the suite with the bag of laundry, "here Christina"

Christina- "thanks, I will still go to Target and get another baby float for Bella, I know we have one, anything else you need, call me I will bring it"

Kamala- "thanks, right now I want a back rub and a nap, I'm exhausted"

Christina- "have a good night, call me in the morning I will come and get everyone"

Kamala- "thanks"

Christina leaves
Doug- "do you want your surprise now, or after your back rub, and nap"

Kamala yawns "back rub 1st, your back rubs always make me sleepy, and I want to cuddle with you, I love you" gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "I love you too, back rub on the bed or on the couch"

Kamala- "on the bed, but let's bring the Lexie and Bella in the bedroom and put them in their pack n plays, I don't want them to be in here with out us, if we were at home it would be different"

Doug- "ok"

Kamala- "I'm going to in the bedroom"

Doug gets up, and he sees Bella's starting to wake up, "there's one of Daddy's princesses, did you have a nice nap"

Bella smiles

Doug unbuckles Bella from her carseat and he brings her into the bedroom, where Kamala is sitting on the bed with her pillow, "look who got up from her nap"

Kamala- "Hi Princess, did you have a good nap"

Bella babbles and starts looking at Kamala "I know you what you want Bella"

Doug brings Bella to Kamala, and she unsnaps her tank top and lays Bella on her pillow and Bella starts nursing when they hear Lexie crying "looks like Lexie's hungry too, that's definitely her hungry cry"

Kamala- "yes it is, and I'm full, after they have their milk and they get changed, and we play with them when they take their after dinner before bedtime nap, I'm going to take a shower, with my very handsome hubby"

Doug- "I can't wait, I think our other little princess wants her dinner"

Kamala- "I think so"

Doug- "I will be right back with Lexie"

Kamala looks and Bella's still nursing, while she hears Doug talking to Lexie

~in the family room of the suite~

Doug- "Lexie, I know your hungry, I'm going to bring you to Momala in a few minutes, let's get you unbuckled from your car seat, you had an exciting day today, you went to your very first baseball game, and got your ears pierced"