Lexie's and Bella's 1st time swimming

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

~7:15 am~

Kamala and Doug are up and are in bed, she's nursing Lexie and Bella. "Dougie, what do you think of Lexie and Bella going swimming today in our pool, of course we will hold them"

Doug- "in our pool no but I don't want them around the beach yet"

Kamala- "yes in our pool, your right they are too little to be around the beach, they can't even sit up yet, I even got them swim diapers, Meena said that their regular diapers are not for swimming. I got what Meena told me to get I even got them their own swim suits"

Doug- "you are an awesome mommy"

Kamala- "thanks your an awesome daddy too, when they are done with their breakfast and we eat our breakfast, we will put their suits on, and their swim diapers"

Doug- "okay, Bella is almost asleep, but she's unlatched, can I have the burp cloth"

Kamala- "of course handsome" Kamala gives him the burp cloth.

Doug- "thank you beautiful" gives Kamala a kiss on her cheek.

Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder, and he puts Bella on his shoulder and rubs her back, and a few minutes later she burps. "that's a good burp Bella"

Bella smiles

Kamala checks on Lexie and she has unlatched, and Kamala snaps her tank top, and she takes the burp cloth and puts it on her shoulder, and gently rubs Lexie's back and she burps a few minutes later. "That was a good burp Lexie"

Doug- "do we want to give them their baths now or after they come out of the pool"

Kamala- "after the pool, everyone will need a bath/shower"

Doug- "okay, do you want change diapers now"

Kamala- "yes they both need diapers changed, and then while I cook breakfast you can watch them on their baby play gyms, while doing tummy time"

Doug- "okay, I will change Bella, what is she going to wear, or is she just going to wear her pj's until we put their swim suits on"

Kamala- "pj's"

Doug- "okay, I'm going to change Lexie's diaper then and then put her pj's back on  until we take them in the pool"

Doug lays Bella on the changing pad on their bed and he unsnaps her pj's and then her onesie, and changes her diaper, he cleans her with the baby wipes, puts on her rash cream, and then puts on a clean diaper, and snaps her onesie and then her pj's. He washes his hands with the baby wipes, and puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie. "Bella, we are going in the family room and do tummy time, with your sister while Mommy makes breakfast"

Bella smiles

Kamala comes into the family room, she has Lexie, and she puts her on the floor under her baby play gym. "Dougie, watch them while I make us breakfast" 

Doug- "okay," Bella is kicking her feet while playing her toys that are on her baby play gym, and she's cooing, while laying on her tummy.  Lexie is under her baby play gym, she's laying on her tummy and kicking her feet and she's trying to grab the rattle that is on the floor.  "You can do it Lexie, I know you can, yay you did it"

Kamala looks up she's making French toast, "Dougie, what did Lexie do"?

Doug- "she's laying on her tummy and kicking her feet, and she grabbed her rattle that I put next to her"

Kamala- "yay Lexie, I knew you could do it, you've been trying to do that for a few days now"

Doug notices Lexie is almost asleep, so he puts her on her back under the baby play gym. Doug notices that Bella is almost asleep so he puts her on her back as well under the baby play gym.

Kamala- "Dougie, breakfast is ready, can you put Lexie and Bella in the pack play so we can eat breakfast, I don't like them being under the baby play gym when we are not on the floor with them"

Doug- "okay, you gotta see this"

Kamala comes into the family room, and she goes to the bassinet and she sees Lexie has her arm around Bella, "Bella started to cry and Lexie just put her arm on her and she stopped, so I had to call you so you could see it"

Kamala- "thank you, this is so sweet, give me my phone, I want to take a picture of it, and send it to mommy, Maya, Meena, your mom and dad, and Jen"

Doug gives Kamala her phone, and she takes the picture, and sends it out in a group text.

Kamala- "I made us French toast and sausage links for breakfast with coffee"

Kamala and Doug go and sit at the kitchen table and have breakfast.

45 minutes later...

Kamala and Doug are done with breakfast, and are cleaning up the kitchen.

Kamala- "Dougie, I will be right back, I'm going to go and put my suit on, and get Lexie and Bella's swim suits, and their swim diapers.

Doug- "okay, I got all of the dishes and the pans in the dishwasher, do you want me to start it"

Kamala- "no, when we go outside, we will if you start it now it will wake Bella and Lexie up and then we will have two very grumpy little girls, I learned the hard way last week at our other house when you went grocery shopping, I didn't know that the sound of the dish washer was going to wake Bella and Lexie up, and I started it, and they were in the bassinets in the family room, sound asleep and you were grocery shopping, and they were not happy, I was able to get them both quiet, it took about 15 minutes to quiet them both"

Doug- "oh yea now I remember you telling me when I got home, there were a lot of tears you said, I knew you were crying, I could tell"

Kamala- "I will be right back, after I get my swim suit on, you can put yours on, yes there was, thank goodness Maya came over and she was able to help me comfort them, for a few minutes, then they got hungry"

Doug- "when I came home, I saw they were having their milk and I asked you what was wrong because I could tell you were crying"

Kamala- "I was, I was hurting also, so I knew it was time for them to eat, and Maya was there to help because you weren't home"
Doug- "okay, I will get the sunscreen out and the towels"

Kamala- "okay"

Kamala goes into her and Doug's room and she puts on her bikini, and she comes back into the family room a few minutes later, she has Lexie and Bella's swimsuits with their swim diapers.

Doug is holding Lexie when Kamala comes into the family room.

Doug- "you look adorable, and hot in your bikini"

Kamala- "thanks, you can change Lexie since your holding her, here's her swim suit, and her swim diapers, you put her regular diaper on and then put on her swim diaper cover"

Doug- "okay, their swim suit is adorable, like you are"

Lexie's and Bella's swim suits , swim hat, and swim diapers