Bath time

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Doug picks Lexie up, and brings her over to Kamala, "Here's Lexie"

Kamala- "thanks" Lexie, I know your hungry, Kamala unsnaps her other strap on her tank top and Lexie latches on and starts nursing, while laying on the nursing pillow. "Dougie, can you make me a greek salad with some chicken tenders, there's some in the pink container in the fridge, I made them yesterday"

Doug- "of course I can, what would you like in your salad, or the usual greek salad that I make you"

Kamala- "the usual please, with olive oil dressing and steamed pita"

Doug- "okay, I will go make it"

Kamala- "thank you handsome"

Doug- "you're welcome beautiful"

Doug gets up from he couch where he was sitting and he goes into the kitchen, and makes Kamala her salad, and he makes himself one as well.

Doug comes back 5 minutes later with a bowl of salad for Kamala and himself, he put her pita on her the side of her bowl on her plate"
Kamala- "After dinner, it's bath time, then bedtime, I'm exhausted, and tomorrow we have to start making food for the party after the baptism"

Doug- "okay, I will help you, I love helping you cook, I love you so much"  Doug gives her a kiss on her cheek.

Kamala- "I love you too more then you know"

Kamala checks on Lexie and Bella and she sees that Lexie has unlatched, " Dougie,  here's my salad bowl, can you hold it, so I can burp Lexie, she just unlatched."

Doug- "of course, put your dish here, let me burp Lexie, while you finish eating"

Kamala- "thanks Babe"

Kamala gives Lexie to Doug along with the burp cloth.

Doug puts the burp cloth on his back, and rubs her back gently and a few minutes later Lexie burps. 

Lexie tries to nurse on Doug's shoulder. "Lexie, there's no milk on daddy's shoulder, let's give you back to Momala, she has milk for you"

Kamala giggles "she does that a lot, let's trade babies, Bella needs to be burped"

Doug gives Lexie to Kamala, and she gives him Bella "Lexie, you're going to go to Momala, and Bella's going to get burped."

Kamala- "Lexie, I thought you might still be hungry"

Kamala puts Lexie back on the nursing pillow and she latches back on and starts nursing.

Doug burps Bella, and she burps a few minutes later. "That's a good burp Bella"

Kamala checks on Lexie and she sees she has unlatched, she snaps up her tank top, and puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and burps Lexie, and Lexie burps a few minutes later.

Doug- "are you done with your salad"

Kamala- "yes, can I have some water, and then we gotta give Lexie and Bella their baths"

Doug- "okay, I'm going to put our dinner dishes in the dish washer, and then I will get their towels for their baths, and put the load of clothes in the dryer, which pj's are they going to wear, I will get them at the same time."

Kamala- "Lexie's going to wear her Elmo pj's and Bella's going to wear the same ones. Or they they in the load to go in the dryer, they are then Bella will wear her flowered ones"

Doug- "let me go and put the load in the dryer and I will tell you"

Doug gets up from the couch and gets the babies towels, and he gets Lexie's and Bella's pj's and brings them into the family room and gives them to Kamala, then he goes into the sunroom, and he puts the clothes from the washer in the dryer and turns it on.

Doug- "Honey, are these the pj's you wanted Lexie and Bella to wear after their bath's"

Kamala- "yes, the ones they have on, need to be washed in the next load"

Doug- "okay, who is going in the bath first, or are we going to do like we always do, you wash and I dry"

Kamala- "we will each wash one, since they are almost asleep, they had an exciting day today, they went swimming for the 1st time, and I got pictures of them in their floats"

Doug- "who bath are we starting with"

Kamala- "is their bath tub filled up"

Doug- "yes, are we still using the kitchen sink with their bath tub, or do you want to put their bath tub in the tub"

Kamala- "still in the kitchen, until they get a little bit bigger"

Doug- "then yes their bath tub is ready"

Kamala- "Bella, we are going to give you a bath now, then it will be your sister's turn, and then we will get our pj's on and then it's bedtime for everyone"

1/2 hour later 7:45 pm

Lexie and Bella's pj's

 Kamala and Doug are in bed, and they just gave Lexie and Bella's their baths, Kamala is holding Lexie on her shoulder, Doug is holding Bella on his shoulder

Doug- "I think Lexie and Bella are not the only ones who are getting sleepy"

Kamala yawns "I'm getting sleepy myself"

Doug- "Lexie's sound asleep, you want me to put her in her bassinet, do we turn on the vibration on their bassinet, it helped last night they slept almost 3 hours last night before they woke up, and they are usually up at 2 and half hours"

Kamala- "yes, because we then we get an extra half hour of sleep, I'm happy Meena told me about it, she had the same bassinet for Leela, Leela out grew her bassinet a while ago"

Doug- "me too"

Kamala- "I'm going to put Lexie in her bassinet and then I want to cuddle with you until I fall asleep"

Doug- "I'm going to put Bella in her bassinet and then of course we can cuddle, and watch what ever you want on tv"

Kamala puts Lexie in her bassinet, and turns on the vibration on low on the bassinet, and as soon as Kamala puts her down, she puts her thumb in her mouth and goes back to sleep, Doug puts Bella next to Lexie, and she puts her thumb in her mouth and goes back to sleep.

Kamala gets back into bed and cuddles up next to Doug and with in a few minutes, they are both sound asleep.