Opening Day!

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this 💕

March 31st ... Opening Day!

Kamala- "Dougie, today is opening day, and I invited Meena, Maya, Tony, Nick, Amara, and Leela over to watch the game with us, it's not often that the Giants are playing the Dodgers on Opening day"

Doug- "okay, I know what Bella and Lexie are going to wear, normally we go to the game on opening day but this year I know we have to watch from home, and it's Bella and Lexie's first opening day!"

Kamala- "I know, you usually go with your Dad when the Dodgers open at home, when they open away from Dodger Stadium, we go to the game together, this year is different, you are going to watch the game on tv with me, I can't go into Dodger stadium."

Doug- "I already told my dad I couldn't go this year to opening day, and he understands, he's going with my mom, what are we going to have to eat while we watch the game"

Kamala- "Maya's getting food from Chili's on her way over"

Doug- "okay, Lexie, she just burped, and my hand is warm, Lexie tell Mommy who is going to win today"

Kamala- "Lexie said The Giants are going to win, they are the better team"

Doug- "no the Dodgers are the better team, and she told me that they are going to win"

Kamala- "If you say so I know who she really wants to win, she's on Mommy's team remember"

Doug- "I'm going to get Lexie's changed and dressed"  he gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "ok, I'm going to go and give Bella her bath, and get her dressed and get dressed myself"

Kamala gets up from the recliner where she was sitting, and she goes into her and Dougie's room, and into their bathroom where she has the baby bath tub set up.  "Bella, we are going to give you a bath, and then we are going to get you dressed in one of your Giants outfits, today is opening day which means. It's the 1st baseball game of the season... Yay! And we know the Giants are going to win, even though Daddy doesn't agree with us"

Kamala- "Auntie Maya, Uncle Tony,  are coming over with Cousin Meena, Nick and Amara, and Leela"

Kamala is now drying Bella off and getting her dressed.

Bella's outfit she wearing

Kamala- "Bella, you are all dressed now, and now it's time for Momala to get dressed, and you have your pacifier in, so I'm going to put you in your rocking chair, while Mommy gets dressed"

Bella's rocking chair that she's in.