Breakfast

Kamala and Bella sit on the couch, and Kamala turns on the tv and she puts on the news to find out how warm it's going to be and they said it's going to be a high of 75 and sunny.

Kamala- "Bella, today, we are going to see Christina and her sister Addison, and she has two little girls, one of them is 2 months older then you are, and one is a few months younger then Amara"

Bella is sound asleep on Kamala's shoulder with her thumb in her mouth.

15 minutes later...

Doug and Lexie are back at the hotel

Doug- "Lexie was very good when we went to Starbucks, she was babbling and smiling, I saw Christina while I was there, she wanted to know who I had, and where you and Bella were"

Kamala- "she didn't know it was Lexie" let me put Bella in her pack n play then we can eat breakfast.

Kamala puts Bella in her pack n play, and Doug puts the 2 coffee cups down on the table, along with the sandwiches.

Doug- "no she called her Bella, and I said no this is Lexie, and that Bella was sound asleep on your shoulder, in the hotel, and Lexie was holding Christina's finger, she actually walked back with us she carried the coffee while I had the sandwiches and Lexie"

Kamala- "did she want me to call her"

Doug- "no she said she was going to come here at 10:30, she did ask if Addison can bring the kids with her and I said yes, I knew you wanted to meet them, Abby is 21 months, and Ashley is 4 months"

Kamala with her mouth full "yes I wanted to meet them, thank you for telling Christina to tell Addison to bring them, this sandwich is good, but not as good as your ham and cheese sandwiches"

Doug- "your right, how about after we finish breakfast we give Lexie and Bella their baths, so they are clean when they meet Addison and Mike"

Kamala- "that sounds good, I want them to wear their Giants tutu outfits, white socks, and their pink chucks, with their Giants jackets"

Doug- "okay, it's really warm out, I took Lexie's hat off when we left Starbucks, it's warm out, let me put Lexie in Bella's pack n play, when did you bring it in here, so we can eat breakfast"

Kamala- "ok, I had the weather on before you and Lexie came back and it's going to be 75 and sunny, so I will put Lexie and Bella's sun hats in the diaper bag, how are we going to give them their baths, we don't have their bath tubs, after you and Lexie left, I wheeled it out here, I was in here and I didn't want Bella to be in the bedroom with out me"

Doug takes Lexie out of the carrier he is wearing and he puts her in Bella's pack n play with her. Kamala and Doug sit down at the table and eat breakfast.

Doug- "we will put the bath towels in the sink, so it's soft and we will wash them like we usually do, I did bring their baby soap"

Kamala- "Dougie, thank you, I knew we forgot something"

Doug- "no we didn't, I didn't pack their bath tubs, we didn't have room, I asked Julia, and she said to put towels in the sink. We do need more diapers, when I changed Lexie this morning there's only 6 diapers left"

Kamala- "I will ask Christina if we can go to Target and get more diapers, how are we on wipes"

Doug- "that we have enough of I brought 2 extra packages of those"

Kamala- "okay, I'm all done with my sandwich" Bella starts babbling, Kamala looks over at the pack n play which is near the couch. "Hi Bella, are you ready for your bath, then we are going to get you and Lexie dressed, and we are going to see Christina and you are going to meet her sister and her two little girls"

Lexie starts babbling when she hears Bella babbling

Doug- "why don't we start we start with Lexie's bath, since she's awake"

Kamala- "yes, can you please bring Bella's pack n play back into the bedroom, since the bathroom is closer to the bedroom"

Doug- "of course"

Doug wheels the pack into the bedroom.

Kamala- "Bella, I know this is different then your bath tub at home, but this is what we have here in the hotel"

Doug- "I put the towel in the sink and I have her soap all ready"

Kamala- "Dougie, let's just wash them with just water, until we get home, I'm hoping they will want to eat before we go for lunch, and the next time we go on vacation, let's pack their bath tubs"

Doug- "I see your about to have a meltdown, what's wrong, let's go and sit on the bed and talk, Bella's okay, she's in her pack n play"

Kamala's sniffling and trying to hold back her tears "I wanted Lexie and Bella to have a bath before they meet Addison, but it won't work, it's too hard with out their bath tubs, and I'm starting to hurt"

Bella and Lexie start crying

Doug is sitting next to Kamala with his arm around her trying to comfort her, "Honey, I know you do, how about this, I see your leaking too, feed Lexie and Bella, then we will wash them the best we can with the wipes and when we are at lunch, ask Addison if she has a baby bath tub we can borrow to give Lexie and Bella a bath tonight, how's that sound"

Kamala sniffling "thank you, can you please get Lexie first, then once I get her latched on, bring me Bella"

Doug- "of course do you feel better"

Kamala- "yes and no, I'm really full, and leaking like a faucet, can I have Lexie and Bella"

Doug- "of course, Daddy's coming Lexie and Bella"

Doug picks Lexie up first and gives her to Kamala.

Kamala- "Lexie, I know your hungry, let mommy get ready, then you can have all the milk you want"

Kamala unsnaps her tank top and puts Lexie on her pillow, and Lexie latches on and starts nursing, Bella, Daddy's coming for you, then you can have as much milk as you want"

Doug picks up Bella and brings her over to Kamala, "Bella, I know your hungry, here's Mommy, she's going to feed you"

Kamala unsnaps her other strap on her tank top and Bella latches on and starts nursing. "Now I feel better Dougie, thank you for always calming me down, can you please bring me my coffee, I didn't finish it"

Doug- "of course, what are Lexie and Bella going to wear today, so I can get their outfits ready"

Doug bring Kamala her coffee, "thanks Honey, I need my coffee, this bed is actually comfortable, not as comfortable as ours but comfortable"

Doug- "you're right, what are you going to wear, I will get your clothes out as well"

Kamala- "I'm going to wear my denim shorts with the blue tank top and Lexie and Bella are going to wear their Giants' tutu's with pink socks and their pink chucks"

Doug- "okay, I will get them out"

Kamala- "thanks"