Lexie and Bella's 2Month well baby visit part 1

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this 💓

Doug- "Honey, you did really good at handing Amara's tantrum, how do you come up with this idea."

Kamala- "I knew Meena was having trouble with Amara helping her and she listens to me, so I decided to ask her to help me and see what happens".

Doug- "That's good, but I wonder why she won't help Meena."

Kamala- "she's 2, and I have been over there where Meena's asked her to help her and she tells her no, but if Maya, or Mommy asks her she does, so that's why I decided to try something, hopefully my talk with her will work, I know Amara can be stubborn at times"

Doug- "So we will go through the terrible two's also...but double the trouble."

Kamala- "Yep, but as long as we work together as a team we can beat the terrible two's"

Doug- "we are a team and I think we are doing the best we can, if we need help from Maya or Meena, we will ask just like Meena asked you for help."

Kamala- "Exactly" smiles at him.

3 days later... Bella and Lexie's 2 month checkup  7:45 am

Kamala and Doug are in the family room, and she's getting Bella and Lexie changed for their checkup, Bella is laying under her baby play gym having tummy time, while Lexie is playing with her toys, on her baby play gym. "Dougie, can you please pack the diaper bag, Bella and Lexie have their 2 month checkups, and they need to get 6 shots today, so they aren't going to be happy"

Doug- "no they won't, we will give them extra cuddles, okay I will go and get their outfits, but first let's change their diapers, then I will get their outfits and pack up the diaper bag"

Kamala- "okay" Kamala changes Lexie's diaper,  "Lexie, I know today your not going to be happy, you have your checkup today and you and your sister need your baby shots, I know you don't like them, but you need them to stay healthy, Mommy and Daddy will give you all the cuddles you want"

Doug changes Bella's diaper, "Honey, I need the rash cream, Bella's a little red, hopefully we caught it before it gets really red, like last time"

Kamala gives Doug the rash cream, "How red is Bella, which cream do you need, I have both of them in the basket with their diapers"

Doug- "just a little, that's why I want to put her cream on now before it can get really red, the regular cream, it doesn't look bad yet, hopefully we caught it before it gets really red"

Kamala- "hopefully"

Doug changes Bella diaper and he washes his hands with the baby wipes and he puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie. He snaps Bella's onesie up.  He starts to get up to get their outfits that Kamala asked him to get when Lexie rolls on to her side for the first time.

After Kamala changes Lexie's diaper, she snaps her onesie up and puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie, and she washes her hands with the baby wipes, she decided she was going to roll onto her side, and Kamala saw her.

Kamala gasps "you finally did it baby. Dougie!"

Doug- "yay Lexie, you did it, Mommy was right, you weren't ready yet, Daddy and Mommy are so proud of you"

Lexie smiles, and Bella smiles too, and rolls on her side, and she holds her rattle.

Kamala- "Our girls are so clever"

Doug- "yes they are and it's time to move some of their toys, to the floor, like their rocking chair it can't stay on our dresser anymore, so the changing pad will either have to go on our bed in the middle of the night or we will use the changing table in our room or in their room"