Baptism part 3 ... 🎁

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Doug- "Babe, what are you going to wear"

Kamala- "my tank top I'm wearing, and my denim shorts"

Kamala's outfit she's wearing

Doug- "you look so hot in that outfit"

Kamala- "thanks Babe, Lexie's all changed, and I see Bella's all changed, let's go back out there before Maya wondering if we are doing it, which she usually wonders if she's over and we are in here for a while"

Doug- "you're right, let's go while you still have some energy"

Kamala- "you're right"

~45 minutes later~

Kamala, Doug, Lexie, Bella come back into the family room.

Kamala- "Mommy can you come here please, Lexie and Bella want to show you something"

Shamalya gets up from where she is sitting, "what does Lexie  and Bella want to show me"

Kamala- "after they were done with their lunch, and we changed them out of their dresses, we put them in a outfit, that you need to read"

Kamala- "Mommy, I know you would like to hold one, while Barb holds one, while I eat lunch"

Shamalya- "Of course, I want to hold Lexie"

Barb- "Of course I want to hold Bella, she's so cute, Kamala, I see so much of you in Bella, I see a little bit of Doug"

Kamala- "thanks, I see more of me as well, but I do see some of Dougie too, Bella's longer then Lexie by a few inches, and she weighs more"

Kamala gives Lexie to her Mommy and Doug gives Bella to his mom to hold. Kamala sits down at the table "I'm going to finish my lunch" 

Doug sits next to Kamala and finishes his lunch as well.

Shamalya reads what Lexie's outfit says "Grandma's little princess, this outfit fits them now, I know I bought 2 different sizes, I bought 3-6 and 6-9 months"

Doug- "they are starting to wear 3-6 months, some of their newborn clothes still fit, but they are starting to get small"

Kamala- "Dougie's right, Lexie's still wearing mostly newborn clothes, some of Bella's newborn clothes are starting to get small"

Maya- "Kamala, are you ready for me to bring the cake out"

Kamala- "yes, I want to see it, since you wouldn't let me see it when I was over yesterday"

Maya gets up and goes into the kitchen, and brings out the cake and puts it on the table in the family room.

Cake that Shamalya and Maya made

Kamala- "Oh my goodness! Mommy, Maya thank you it's so cute, and you put two little girls on it"

Doug- "the cake looks so cute, Kam, did you get a picture of it before we cut it"

Kam- "I didn't, Mommy can you take a picture of it, my phone is on the counter"

Shamalya- "you're welcome, anything for my little girl, and 2 of my grand daughters, Leela had the same cake, but we made 1 baby for her cake, of course, I took a picture of the cake"

Kamala- "I know her baptism was last weekend"

Meena- "Auntie, Lexie and Bella slept though the church service, until Leela got the holy water put on her, then they woke up when they heard Leela crying"

Kamala- "they did, and that's when Dougie and I left, I didn't want them to disturb anyone so when I saw that they were going to start crying, we came home, and I fed them, then I was getting lunch ready for when everyone came home"

Meena- "thank you, and thank you Uncle Doug, I know you helped"

Doug- "I did"

Maya- "everyone the cake is cut, and help your self"

Shamalya- "Kam, I know I already got Lexie and Bella a few presents for their baptism, but I got them one more thing"

Kamala- "Mommy, you're spoiling them, but I guess what grandma's do, what did you get them"

Shamalya- "open the gift bag that Doug gave you, and yes that is what Grandma's are supposed to do"

Kamala opens the gift bag and she sees two blankets and a pacifier "Mommy, thank you so much, I love that you have their name on it and their baptism day on it"

Doug- "thank you, they are adorable, look Lexie trying to grab the blanket, I think she wants to hold the sheep"

Kamala- "here Dougie, give it to her"

Doug- "Lexie, is this what you want"

Lexie- "ooh ooh" and hold her arms out

Kamala gives Doug the blanket to give to Lexie.

Kamala- "Mommy, I want to get your picture with Lexie, with the outfit you got her, and looks like Bella's sound asleep in Grandma Barb's arms"

Barb- "she is"

Kamala- "Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating Lexie and Bella's baptism, and thank you for all of the gifts they got"