Surprise from Doug

A few days later... Kamala was getting dressed to go to work, when she went to get dressed for work, she realized that her clothes didn't fit anymore.

"Dougie" she whimpered

Doug comes into their room Kamala's sitting on their bed and she's in tears while she's wearing Doug's USC law school t-shirt and his pj shorts.

Doug- "Honey, what's wrong, why are you crying"? Doug comes and sits on their bed and gives Kamala a hug to comfort her.

Kamala in tears "I'm not going to work today, I have nothing that fits even my pj's don't fit,  the one pair of pj's that fit me are in the pile of clothes to be washed. I can't see my feet anymore, I look like a whale, I'm wearing your pj's they are the only ones that fit me"

Doug- "Honey, you are adorable, gives her a kiss and he gives her belly a kiss. Your tantrum is adorable like you are, I think its time you get maternity clothes"

Kamala- "I'm not having a tantrum!, yes I need maternity clothes but how can I go and buy them when none of my clothes fit me, didn't you hear me say I'm wearing your t-shirt and your shorts"

Doug- "I see you are wearing my shorts and my t-shirt and you are adorable, and yesterday while you taking a nap I went shopping for you and hands her a box.

Kamala opens the box and sees there are a lot of clothes, a new Howard t-shirt and pair of jeans, a pair of shorts, a pair of leggings and a dress that she can wear to work

Doug- "I have ways to surprise you when I want to, here's that smile I love, are you feeling better now"

Kamala- "yes and I just figured that out, I'm still not going to work today I want spend the day with my very handsome husband just relaxing the shirt I'm wearing today is the one that says There's something there that wasn't there before with my shorts that you got me"

Doug- "Okay, do you want to go shopping for the rest of what you need"

Kamala- "yes please but breakfast first, I'm hungry, Babies wants Banana, walnut and chocolate chip pancakes with blueberry syrup and Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino with whipped cream to drink"

Doug- "pancakes sound good but not with chocolate chips or bananas or blueberry syrup, but if that's what you want I will make it for you and on the way to shopping, we will stop at Starbucks and get you a Mocha Cookie Crumble, Frappuccino with whipped cream.

Kamala- "it normally wouldn't be good but today it sounds good, and that's what the babies want"

Doug makes them breakfast

After breakfast Kamala goes into her and Doug's room to get dressed so they can go shopping for maternity clothes and the other stuff she needs.

As Kamala goes to get dressed she notices her breasts are slowly getting bigger "Dougie, I'm leaking!" She panicked as I rushed in the bathroom, her breasts became moist as little fluids squirts out.