cuddles with Momala part 3

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Doug hears Bella cooing, "you want me to get her"

Kamala- "yes please, before she starts crying since Lexie is sleeping"

Doug- "okay" Doug gets up and picks Bella up and he gives her to Kamala.

Doug gives Bella to Kamala, and she unsnaps her tank top and puts Bella on her pillow and she latches on and starts nursing.

Kamala- "can you please put the Giants' game on so I can see the end since you won't tell me"

Doug- "of course, when I got Bella, I looked at Lexie's she's sound asleep with her thumb in her mouth, I think she likes her thumb better then her pacifier"

Kamala- "it depends sometimes she likes her pacifier but most of the time she likes her thumb, I think it's because while they were in my tummy growing, they were sucking on  their thumbs, Bella is the same way, it depends, where we are if she wants her thumb or her pacifier, when I had Bella with me last week when we went to Target to get diapers, she had her pacifier in, until we got out to the car, then she spit out her pacifier and put her thumb in her mouth, so it depends"

Doug- "it looks like that, when you were at Target, with Bella, I was here with Lexie she was napping in her bassinet with her thumb in her mouth"

Kamala looks and Bella has unlatched. "Dougie can I have the burp cloth please"

Doug- "Of course"

Doug hands her the burp cloth.

Kamala snaps her tank top, and she picks Bella up and puts her on her shoulder with the burp cloth on it, and she gently rubs her back, and Bella burps a few minutes later. "That was a good burp Bella, let's get your diaper changed, and your pj's put on, and then hopefully you will go back to sleep, so Mommy and get some sleep before your sister gets up"

Kamala lays Bella on the changing pad that is on their bed, gives her a rattle to hold and takes off Bella's pants, and unsnaps her onesie "Dougie, can I have her rash cream, she's as red as a tomato, just like Lexie is red" Kamala cleans Bella with a baby wipe.

Doug gives Kamala the rash cream "you want this one or the prescription one"

Kamala- "let's start with regular one, and we will what it looks like in the morning if it's not any better then we will use the prescription one"

Doug- "okay, here's the regular cream"

Kamala- "thanks" Kamala puts on Bella's cream, and then puts on a clean diaper and snaps up her onesie, and washes her hands with the baby wipes.

Doug- "give me the diaper and I will put it in the diaper genie"

Kamala gives Doug the diaper and he puts it in the diaper genie.

Kamala takes off Bella's t-shirt, and she puts on her pj's.

Doug- "does Bella's t-shirt and her pants go in the dirty clothes"

Kamala- "no, she only wore then here, and they go back to our other house, I'm trying to keep the clothes separate, just put the in the bag that will go back to other house"

Doug- "okay"

Kamala- "thank you for recording the last inning of the Giants game, I was up until the last inning, and as soon asI fall asleep we get a grand slam"

Doug- "yes when I saw bases were loaded I hit record I went to tell you but you were asleep and so was Lexie."

Kamala has Bella's pj's on, and she goes to put her back in her bassinet, and she looks like she's going to start crying.

Doug- "she must be thinking Lexie had cuddles with mommy, now my turn, I want cuddles"

Kamala- "I think your right, I will go and sit in the recliner in the family room with her, so we don't wake Lexie up"

Doug- "okay, I'm going to come with you and hold both of you, let me turn the monitor on in here so we can hear Lexie when she gets up"

Kamala- "Bella it's okay, Momala's going to hold you, I remember you don't really like the carrier that I wear"

Doug turns on the monitor that is in their room, and he brings the portable one with them into the family room.

Baby monitor

Kamala, Doug, and Bella go into the family room, and Kamala is holding Bella on her shoulder

Doug- "Honey, how come you don't have Bella in the carrier like you did with Lexie"

Kamala- "Bella really doesn't like to be in the carrier, I don't know why, she likes to be held more, when I had her in the carrier last week when I was doing laundry she cried, and almost woke Lexie up"

Doug- "is that why she was crying when I was cooking dinner on the grill"

Kamala- "yes that was why"

Doug- "okay, look she's got her thumb in her mouth she's trying to decide do I want to nap on Momala's shoulder or do I want look around"

Kamala- "I know, can you please warm up some stir-fry from dinner, I'm hungry"

Doug- "of course"

Half hour later... 12:30 am
Doug went into the kitchen to warm up some of the stir-fry for Kamala, when Kamala hears Lexie crying.

Doug- "I will get her, then I will get your stir fry out of the microwave"

Kamala- "thanks, Bella, I know you don't feel well, either does your sister, hopefully your rash cream will help and you will start to feel better"

~In Kamala and Doug's room~

Doug- "Lexie, I hear you, I know your hungry, but first we gotta get you changed, I smell cupcakes, then we will bring you to Momala, and she will feed you"

Doug lays Lexie down on their bed on the changing pad, and he gives Lexie her rattle to hold and he unsnaps Lexie's pj's and unsnaps her onesie, and he changes her diaper, "Lexie you are as red as your sister is, we need to put your rash cream on" Doug finishes changing Lexie's diaper and he snaps up her pj's and he washes his hands with the baby wipes, and he puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie, he picks Lexie up and they go into the family room, where Kamala and Bella are.