Going home part 2

Kamala- "thank you, can I finish getting Alexis dressed, and Doug can finish getting Isabella dressed"

Dr. Robbins- "yes"

Doug- "Honey, I think Isabella wants you, she's sucking on her mittens, and she's trying to nurse on my shoulder"

Kamala finishes getting Alexis dressed as soon as she's done getting her dressed, Alexis starts sucking on her mittens.

Kamala-"Alexis, I know what you want and its not your mittens"

Kamala sits down in the recliner and and unsnaps her shirt and is holding Alexis on the nursing pillow.

Doug- "Honey, look Isabella is sucking on her mittens as well, I'm going to go and wait for Maya, she said she would be here in 5 minutes, I'm going to take your bag with me, and leave you their diaper bag."

Kamala- "let me have her, she's hungry, "Isabella, I know what you want and it's not your mittens"

Doug gives Isabella to Kamala and then he goes to wait for Maya, as soon as Doug walks out of Kamala's room he sees Maya coming"

Kamala is sitting in the recliner

Kamala then starts nursing Alexis latches right on right side, and Isabella latches right on the left side.

Maya comes into Kamala's room "wow, Sis, they are really going at it"

Kamala- "Hi Maya, yes, they are, they were sucking on their mittens, so I knew they was hungry, they usually do that or they start crying, and I felt my milk come down Maya, can you bring me my cover that is on the bed I don't need to show everyone everything I own, Dougie went to take my bag to the car"

Maya "yes how are you feeling Momala?

Maya brings Kamala her cover and gives her to her

Kamala- "wonderful, but very sore, everything hurts and very tender, exhausted but its all worth it and thank you for the coffee, the coffee they have here is not very good, its hurts so much to go potty, when Mommy came yesterday I had her bring me and Dougie coffee as well"

Maya- "how long does Alexis and Isabella nurse for, of course you're going to be sore, you just had twins, I know I bought you coffee in the morning when I was here, and Mommy also bought you some when she was here yesterday"

Kamala- "depends on how how hungry they are, sometimes its 10 minutes, sometimes its a half hour can you please give me the burp cloth so I can burp her, and can you please go in the diaper bag, and get me 2 new nursing pads out"

Maya- "yes, can I burp her? and yes I can"

Kamala- "yes of course" Kamala gives Alexis to Maya, while Isabella is sound asleep on her shoulder, Kamala then puts in the dry nursing pads in and she snaps her shirt back up"

Maya then puts the burp cloth on her shoulder and gently rubs Alexis' back and she burps, "Sis, do Alexis and Isabella have pacifiers or are you not using them"

Kamala- "I'm not using them yet, I want to wait till they get better at nursing, then I will give them one, I have to help them right now, they latch on good, but sometimes I need to help them latch on.  please put their mittens back on, so they doesn't scratch themselves again"

Maya- "again?"

Kamala- "yes, Alexis scratched her cheek yesterday, Lexie showed me how to clip her nails, and we have to keep her scratch clean with Neosporin, Isabella is wearing mittens also, so she don't scratch herself"

Doug comes back into Kamala's room

Doug walks over and gives Kamala a kiss on her cheek and then gives Alexis and Isabella a kiss on their forehead.