Shopping part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Christina- "Kamala, I will pay for our stuff you go to Starbucks, I got a text from Doug he's waiting for us, then that way you can feed Lexie, do you have your cover with you"

Kamala- "yes it's in the diaper bag, I put it in at the last minute, I'm hurting so much right now, and I'm soaked, I'm going to Starbucks, where I can sit down"

Christina- "Okay, I will meet you there, I'm going to pay for our stuff"

Kamala- "thank you, tell me how much I owe you, when we get back to the hotel, I will pay you for my stuff I'm taking the diaper bag with me"

Christina- "okay"

Doug sees Kamala and Lexie coming, and Kamala looks like she's going to have a meltdown, and Doug gets up and tries to comfort her.

Kamala goes into Starbucks and she sees Doug and Bella sitting at one of the tables, "Lexie's hungry, and I don't have my pillow with me"

Doug- "Honey, what's wrong, you look like your going to cry"

Kamala sniffling "Lexie hungry, she's trying to nurse on my shirt and she's not happy, I'm all wet, I'm over full"

Doug- "I had a feeling this was going to happen, so while Bella and I were shopping, look what we bought you"

Doug gives her a nursing pillow "Bella and I bought it for you when we got the diapers and wipes"

Nursing pillow that Doug bought

Kamala sniffling "thank you"  Kamala picks Lexie up from the carrier, and she gives her to Doug, "Dougie, can you hold her for a minute, so I can take the carrier off, so Lexie can have her milk"

Kamala takes off the carrier, and she gives it to Doug, and she puts the pillow on her tummy that Doug gave her and she puts on her cover and she unsnaps her tank top, and she takes out Lexie's pacifier and Lexie latches on and starts nursing. "Thank you Dougie, your a lifesaver, I started to pack my pillow, but I didn't"

Doug puts his arm around Kamala to comfort her, "are you feeling better now"

Kamala- "yes, thank you, Lexie's happy now, before we go to lunch, we gotta stop back at the hotel, and I gotta change, this shirt is soaked"

Doug- "let's dry your tears"  and he drys them with his fingers

10 minutes later, Lexie has unlatched, "Dougie can I have the burp cloth, or do you want to burp her, she's done"

Doug- "I can burp her, let me have her"

Kamala snaps up her tank top, and she takes off her cover, "can I have my jacket, I don't need everyone to see that my shirt is soaked"

Doug gives Kamala her jacket, and she gives him Lexie.

Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder, and he lays Lexie on his shoulder, and rubs her back and she burps a few minutes later. "Lexie that was a good burp"

Christina comes into Starbucks a few minutes later. "Kamala, are you feeling better now"

Kamala- "yes, Lexie just finished her snack, and Dougie surprised me and bought me a pillow when him and Bella went to get diapers"

Christina- "I called Addison and told her we would meet her at the hotel at 12:30"

Kamala- "thanks, let's go before Bella gets hungry, and I'm soaked, I have to change before we go to lunch"

Christina- "okay let's go before Bella decides she wants her lunch"

Kamala- "yes, let's go, I put the carrier, back on I'm holding Lexie"

Kamala, Doug, Christina, Lexie and Bella are now getting in the car to go back to the hotel.

Kamala is putting Lexie in her carseat, and buckling her up. While Christina is putting the stuff they bought, and Doug put Bella's carseat back in the base and it clicked. 

Christina- "Doug I got everything put in the car, and we are ready to go"

15 minutes later... they are back at the hotel, as soon as they get into the hotel lobby, Bella decided she's hungry and she spits out her pacifier and she starts crying, and Lexie hears Bella start crying, and then Lexie starts crying.

Christina- "I will bring the stuff up Kamala you and Doug go upstairs first, Lexie and Bella are hungry"

Kamala- "ok, Lexie, Bella, I know your both hungry, we are almost in our room, then you both will have your lunch"

Doug is opening the hotel room door, he is carrying Bella, and Kamala has Lexie and the diaper bag. 

Kamala is sitting on the bed and she has her pillow on her lap, and both tank top straps are unsnapped "Dougie, let me have Lexie first, she's going on the right, and Bella's going on the left" 

Kamala- "that feels so much better, I was so full, can you please go and help Christina bring in all of the stuff we bought, take the stroller with you"

Doug- "are you sure you will be ok, until I get back"

Kamala- "yes, I will, I know Christina said she would bring all of the stuff in, but there's a lot, go and help her."

Doug- "ok, I will be back"

Doug leaves the bedroom, and he goes downstairs to help Christina.

Doug- "Honey, I got the room key, and the stroller"

Kamala- "ok"

Doug is downstairs and he goes to where Christina is sitting with all of the stuff they got at Target. "Christina, I got the stroller, let me help you put the stuff in"

Christina- "let's put the diapers in first since that's the biggest, then we will put in all of the other stuff"

Doug- "ok, we got everything put in the stroller, let's go upstairs"

Christina- "okay"

~In Kamala and Doug's hotel room~

Doug- "Honey, I'm back, and Christina is here as well, do you need me"

Kamala- "yes please"

Christina- "Doug go help Kamala, I'm going to watch tv until we are ready to go to lunch"

Doug- "thanks"