Kamala's 1st Momala's day part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

~In the Nursery~

Kamala has on her shorts and tank top, and she goes into the nursery, "I know my babies are hungry, it's okay Mommy's here, and she picks Lexie up first, and then she starts to pick Bella up but she feels Dougie's strong arms on her shoulder, "Honey, here's Bella, I know she's hungry"

Kamala- "thanks Honey"

Kamala sits down in the rocking chair and she has her pillow on her tummy and she unsnaps her tank top 1st she gets Lexie latched on, then Doug gives her Bella and she latches on, much better now, I was hurting, and I was really full, thank you for my present, and we will have to find time for us, even if it's at nap time, or we get a babysitter"

Doug just nods.

Kamala- "I know Maya said anytime we need a babysitter to call her, so I will but after the girls are done with their snack, I'm going to take a nap, a sleepy one, hopefully we can get some playtime in later, but we have to be quiet, I want the girls to still sleep with us for a little bit longer, I'm not ready for them to go in their room in their cribs all night, they can go in their own bassinets though."

Doug-"no it's fine. We don't need playtime all the time. We have
two babies in the house who still need their mommy, they are making mommy very exhausted. You are still adjusting to motherhood I shouldn't be sexualizing you so soon or so often. It's normal that our sex life isn't going to be the same as before. I'm sorry I keep putting pressure on you, so from now on I'll keep my hands to myself. Do you want a snack? I'll go get you one." Doug says fast and starts walking towards the door.

Kamala- "yes I want a snack I want a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of almond milk"

Doug-"Ok." walks out. Once in the kitchen he takes a deep breath and gets lost in his thoughts, he puts two pieces of bread in the toaster and makes Kamala her sandwich and makes himself a grilled cheese sandwich.

5 minutes later...

Doug gets his sandwich and Kamala's sandwich and puts them on a tray with a glass of almond milk and a bottle of water and brings into the nursery where Kamala is sitting in the rocking chair.

Kamala- "Dougie thank you for my snack, we will still have playtime yes your right it won't be as often as before and your right Bella and Lexie need me and they will for a while, thank you for understanding how about after we have our snack the 4 of us cuddle on the couch and I know the babies are little and almost asleep but I want to read them a story"

Doug- "which book should we read them, we have a lot of the books you read to Leela and Amara or we have this one which is all about animals and I was reading to Lexie a few days ago she liked that the sounds the animals made, she she was smiling"

Kamala- "the one with the animal sounds, since Lexie seems to like that one"

Doug gets out the animal book that is next to the couch in the basket with all of Amara's books.

Doug- "I will read them a story, I think your as sleepy as they are"

Kamala- "yes I'm sleepy too, what I'm trying to do is when they are napping, I try to nap as well at the same time, it doesn't always work out though, how about at least once a week I will ask Maya if she can babysit, that way we can at least get a few hours to our selfs, for what ever we want to do? What do you think of that?"

Doug- "Honey, I think that sounds like a good idea, that way you will still be here for the babies, I know you how much nursing means to you, but we also need time for us too"