Dinner part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Kamala and Doug have their dinner, "thanks for going to Starbucks for dinner, I texted Robin and told her that we wanted to go home tomorrow, and she said ok, to text them 4 hours before we wanted to leave"

Doug- "okay"

15 minutes later...

Kamala and Doug are done with dinner, "I'm going to go and take a shower, you want to join me"

Doug- "of course, but right now I want to give my adorable wife a kiss, we gotta be quiet, the babies are on the floor sound asleep, if we are going to be in the shower, I want the babies to be in the bedroom, so we can hear them, when they wake up"

Kamala- "I agree, let's carefully pick them up so we don't wake them up, I'm hot, I miss you"

Doug- "I miss you too"

Doug carefully picks Lexie up from the floor and carries her into the bedroom, and he puts her in her bassinet, and she goes right back to sleep. Kamala picks Bella up and carries her and carefully puts her next to Lexie, and Bella puts her thumb in her mouth and goes back to sleep.

Kamala takes the baby monitor and brings it into the bathroom so they can hear when Lexie and Bella when they wake up.

Kamala- "finally I get to play with my very hot hubby"

Doug- "I think we both need a shower"

Doug wraps his arms around Kamala's waist from behind, kissing her neck softly and sweetly. His hand's begin to roam her body as he whispers "I think we need a shower.

Kamala's breath hitches at the feel of Doug's hot breath against her ear. "Yes Dougie."

Doug smirks and continues to suck the sweet spot behind her ear which drives her crazy. He then steps in front of her and picks her up and carries her to the bathroom. Kamala bites back a squeal.

Once in the bathroom, Doug sets her down and begins to kiss her neck again as he begins to lift her shirt. He stops kissing long enough to pull her shirt up and off.

"Mm I love you so much Dougie."

"I love you too mommy" he moans against her soft skin, his fingers working on her bra clasp as his lips trail to her collarbone, then the tops of her breasts.

"ohh baby" she moans placing a hand on the back of his head but Doug avoids her nipples.

Doug stops to take off Kamala's shorts and panties, getting down on his knees as he pulls them down. He kisses her hipbone as he pulls down her underwear. She hasn't really had time lately to properly groom herself the way Doug likes, but he thought she looks amazing regardless.

He starts to caress her legs especially her thighs, after caressing for awhile  he stops and stands up to turn the water on. Kamala's nipples are hard and erect, Doug can't help but stare at them as he begins to undress himself.

As he pulls down his pants and underwear his dick literally 'springs' free which makes Kamala giggle.

Kamala steps toward him and starts to kiss Dougs neck and chest. Doug grabs the bottle of lubricant off the sink then leads her into the shower and shuts the glass door.  He places the lube in the niche on the wall then once again gets on his knees in front of her. Kamala's back is against the tiled wall which is why Doug slowly lifts one of her legs on to his shoulder. He looks up into her eyes as he slowly leans forward and connects his tongue with her clit.

Kamala quickly opens her eyes and lifts her head off the wall "Dougie...I... it's not what it looks like." Doug giggles a deep giggle, which goes straight to Kamala's pussy. "hmm head thrown back, fingers in pussy, I think it is what it looks like baby. But it's okay I love it." His deep voice and laughter has always been a bit of a turn on for her.