Maya Babysitting

7 weeks later... Kamala's 38 weeks ~ March 7th

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help!

~7:30 am~

Kamala- "Dougie, please go to work, I'm going to be here, I'm not going anywhere, I want to finish decorating Isabella and Alexis' room and putting away their clothes and their toys they got, I'm grumpy and I don't want to snap at you anymore, please go work, I love you more then you know, my patience right now with anyone is short, and I'm snapping at everyone, when I don't mean to"

Doug- "I don't want to leave you alone, you've been up most of the night, you're having contractions, you're due in a week, I know your grumpy, I'm trying to make you feel better, I love you too" gives her a kiss

Kamala- "don't you think I know that, I look like a freaking beach ball with feet, I don't mean to snap at you, I don't feel well, my back hurts, I have to pee every 5 minutes"

Doug- "I know you don't mean to snap, I know your not feeling well, that's another reason I want to stay with you, I will go to work only if there is someone here with you, incase you go into labor"

Kamala- "I don't need a baby sitter, I'm a big girl, I can stay by myself for a few hours"

Doug- "that's your choice, either I stay home with you, or you have some one here with you while I'm at work"

Kamala- "fine, call Maya since you think I need a baby sitter, I'm a big girl, I'm going have two babies, I know how to take care of myself and I can stay alone for a few hours sheesh"

Doug- "I know you can take care of your self, I'm worried you will go into labor and I won't be here, I love you, you know that and I only want the best for you"

Kamala- "fine, you win, call Maya, I see you won't let me stay by myself till you get home, I know this is why I want to be by myself, I'm snapping at everyone, especially you, I don't mean to, my hormones are out of control again, I love you" she gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "I'm going to call Maya then"

Doug calls Maya and she answers the phone when she sees it's Doug.

~At Maya & Meena's House~

Maya- "Hey Doug, is it baby time and that's why you're calling?"

Doug- "no it's not, Kam wants me to go to work, but I don't want her to be alone, she's due in a week, she's grumpy, she's already snapped at me twice, but I told her she had two choices, either I stay home with her, or have someone here with her, and her exact words were you said I need a babysitter, she said to call you"

Maya- "Doug, I'm sorry she snapped at you, yes I will come over, and so will Meena, hopefully she won't snap at us, but if she does it's okay, we both know how she feels, she's tired, I'm sure she hasn't slept much, I know she's uncomfortable."

Doug- "thanks, and you're right, she's been up most of the the night, she's having contractions, they are lasting 10 seconds, she and our babies mean everything to me, I want what's best for her"

Maya- "I know that, Meena and I will be over in 10 minutes, remember she loves you"

Doug- "I know that, I have to finish getting ready for work, thank you coming over"

Maya- "you're welcome, she's my sister, of course I'm going to be there for her, she's always there for me"

Doug hangs up and he finishes getting ready for work.

~At Kamala & Doug's~

Doug goes back into the family room where Kamala is sitting in her recliner, having breakfast.