Gender Reveal

~Next Day~ December 10th 

Meena was over at Kamala and Doug's... 

Meena- "Auntie, when did you pop?, and your shirt is so cute, you do celebrate both holiday's I was wondering how are you and Doug are going to celebrate the holidays?"

Kamala's outfit 

Kamala- "a few days ago, and I popped in more places as well I went to get dressed for work, and nothing fit, and Dougie surprised me with a box of maternity clothes in it, and then we went shopping, and I got more clothes, pj's and stuff I needed...

Kamala- "a few days ago, and I popped in more places as well I went to get dressed for work, and nothing fit, and Dougie surprised me with a box of maternity clothes in it, and then we went shopping, and I got more clothes, pj's and stuff I needed, then Dougie took me to Chick-Fil-A for lunch, which was baby's favorite part of our shopping trip. Meena, how come you didn't tell me that before my ultrasound I had to drink 16 ounces of water, an hour and a half before and not go pee till its over, you know how hard that was, I thought I was going to pee the bed in the exam room, we are going to celebrate both holidays with Baby" 

Meena- (laughs) "yes, they will get bigger as well, because your milk is coming in Doug is so sweet, he really loves you, that's the fun part... Auntie, and then while they are doing your ultrasound and your looking at your baby, you're thinking I have to pee, are you almost done"

Kamala- "yes he does, and I love him even more, how did you know that's what I was thinking"

Meena- "because I was thinking the same thing, when I had my ultrasounds with both Amara and Leela"

Kamala- "I gained another 4 pounds, so far I have gained a total 10 pounds, and you know where it went"

Meena laughs "I do, Auntie, do you know what you're having"?

Kamala- "I don't we are having a gender reveal this weekend, Dr. Grey knows and so does Jen, she is setting up the reveal, I have a feeling it's a girl though" 

Meena- "okay, I asked Maya, and she said she didn't know, and then I asked Jen, she said you will find out at the gender reveal"

Shamalya comes over while Meena is over. "Hi Mommy"

Shamalya- "you popped, how's my grand baby doing, what did Dr. Grey say when you were at your checkup"

Kamala- "yes I did in more places then one, I no longer can see my feet, and baby is healthy and I know you're going to ask if Dougie and I know what we are having, and the answer is I don't know yet, we are having a gender reveal on Saturday, only Jen, and Dr. Grey know, Jen is planning the gender reveal, I have a feeling its a girl though, I don't know why, I just do, ow"

Shamalya- "what do you want me to bring, and have you felt baby kick yet, and what's wrong"

Kamala- "yes, I think Baby heard us talking because I'm getting kicked at the moment, Mommy give me your hand"

Shamalya- "I want to feel my grand baby" Shamalya puts her hand on Kamala's belly " wow, baby's kicking"

Kamala- "yes, I have to pee, can you help me up"