Doug's 1st fathers day part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Doug gives Lexie a rattle to hold, as soon as Doug unsnaps her pj's and starts to unsnap her onesie, when Lexie looks like she's going to start crying, and she looking at Kamala.

Doug changes Lexie's diaper and he puts her rash cream on, and puts on her clean diaper, and snaps her onesie, and puts on her dress, is Lexie wearing socks"?

Kamala- "no it's too hot for them to wear socks"

Doug- "okay then Lexie is all dressed" Doug picks Lexie up from the changing table.

Kamala, Doug, Lexie, and Bella are now in the family room, Kamala has them under the baby play gyms for tummy time while Doug makes breakfast. "Dougie, can you make French toast for breakfast, I don't want pancakes now"
Doug- "of course"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug is making French toast while Kamala is on the floor with Lexie and Bella, they are playing with their toys on their baby play gym, when Maya comes in, Lexie picks her head up when she hears Maya talking.

Maya- "Happy father's day Doug"

Doug- "thanks Maya"

Maya- "where's my adorable nieces"

Kamala- "on the floor on their blankets, and Hey Maya"

Lexie- "ooh" "aah"

Bella turns her head when she hears Lexie babble

Bella- "ooh" "aah"

Maya- "Hi Lexie, Bella, hey Sis"

Maya gets down on the floor and she sits next to Kamala who is watching Bella and Lexie.

Maya- "Lexie, your trying to talk"

Kamala giggles "she is, and so is Bella, they seem to know what they are saying"

Maya- "Mia and Leela know also what they are saying, but we don't"

Doug- "Babe, breakfast is ready"

Kamala- "thanks, Maya can you watch them, hopefully I can eat before they get hungry"

Maya- "of course, I will"

Kamala gets up from the floor and goes and sits at the table and has her French toast.

Doug sits with her, "what am I making at the bbq today"

Kamala- "burgers, and chicken skewers, and grilled veggie skewers"

Doug- "what is Amara going to have, last time we made hamburgers, she didn't want it, and you ended up making her macaroni and cheese"

Kamala- "I made macaroni and cheese this morning when I was up earlier"

Doug- "okay, she can have that or chicken nuggets"

Lexie starts crying, and looking at Maya, Bella hears Lexie start crying so she starts crying.

Kamala- "Dougie, I'm going to go in our room and feed them, can you start putting the veggies on the skewers"

Doug- "of course"

Maya- "Sis, I think Lexie and Bella want you"

Kamala- "yes, they do, come with me, while I feed them"

Maya- "okay, Lexie, Bella, it's okay, Auntie's going to bring you to Momala, she has milk Auntie doesn't"

Kamala- "Dougie, Maya and I will be back, and I see your Mom and Dad are here"
Maya picks Lexie, and Bella up and her and Kamala go into Kamala and Doug's room so that they can eat.

Doug gets up from the counter and opens the door for his mom and dad.

Mike- "Happy father's day, where are Lexie and Bella"

Doug- "thanks, and happy father's day, they are with Kam and Maya, they wanted a snack"

Barb- "ok, I thought I heard them crying when we got out of the car"

Doug- "you probably heard them babbling, which they are both doing now, Maya was on the floor with them"

Barb- "when did they start doing that"

Doug- "a few days ago, Kam and I have no clue what they are saying, but it's so cute, and they are laughing now as well"