Cuddle time with Momala part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this.

Doug- "here's your water, I see Lexie is still sound asleep on your shoulder"

Kamala- "she is, and I don't want to move her, she looks so adorable, and she's quiet, thank you for my water.

Doug sees that Kamala looks like she's going to cry and he puts his arms around her and gives her a hug "baby look at me. take deep breaths''

Kamala looks at Doug but she's trying not to let Doug see her tears.

Doug- "Baby its okay, she just really needs you and wants you. You are doing an amazing job I know its frustrating but you are a brilliant mother, you calmed me down earlier when Bella spit up and I was worried and you said it was normal"

Kamala's bottom lip trembles "oh yeah a brilliant mom who can't even calm her baby down."

Doug- "Honey come here, you need a hug, and give me Lexie for a minute, I'm going to go and get you the baby carrier, that you wear, that will calm her down, she loves to lay on your chest while being it, and then I'm going to hold both of you in bed, while we watch what ever you want"

Doug gives Kamala the pink baby carrier and she puts Lexie inside of it, and Lexie puts her thumb in her mouth and lays on Kamala's chest.

Kamala- looks at Doug as her tears slow. "Thank you Dougie"

Doug- "let's dry these tears as well, see you can calm Lexie down look she's not asleep but she's quiet, I think she wants to be held by her mommy, if it will make you feel better, do you want me to call Maya or Meena"

Kamala- "no no we're fine right Lexie?" strokes Lexie's head softly.

Doug- "okay, are you feeling better, I know your thinking about something, or something is bothering you, what is it, you know you can tell anything"

Kamala-  "thank you for comforting me, I want Meena, Maya, and Jen to be Lexie and Bella's God mom's"

Doug- "I know Maya/Meena/Jen will like that, we are the god parents for Leela, and Amara and Mia."

Kamala- "we are"

Doug- "are you feeling better now, and look Lexie's asleep, do you want to try and put her in her bassinet with Bella" or still hold her while I hold you"

Kamala- "I want to hold her"

Doug- "ok, let me hold you and you can lay on my shoulder I know your sleepy, would you like to watch the Giants game, its starting in a few minutes"

Kamala- "yes please"

Doug puts his arm around Kamala and holds her while she's holding Lexie, who is sound asleep laying on Kamala's chest in the baby carrier.

Doug turns the sound down on the tv so it doesn't wake Kamala and Lexie up, while Doug finishes watching the game.

10:00 pm
Doug looks and Kamala's sound asleep and so is Lexie, he carefully picks Lexie up from the baby carrier that Kamala is wearing, and he puts her in her bassinet, and he comes back into bed and carefully takes the carrier off Kamala and puts it on his nightstand, just incase it's needed later, and he carefully puts Kamala on her pillow, and he covers her up, he feels Kamala cuddle next to him and he finishes watching the game, the Giants won 17-3.

An hour later...

Kamala wakes up and she panics because Lexie isn't on her chest

Kamala panics "Doug?!"

Doug wakes up, "Babe what's wrong"

Kamala- "where's Lexie"

Doug- "she's in her bassinet, sound asleep, I put here there about 9:30 you were sound asleep on my shoulder, and Lexie was asleep in her carrier, and I didn't want you to get a stiff neck by sleeping on my shoulder"

Kamala- "thanks Honey, I was worried, when I woke up and I didn't have Lexie on my chest"

Doug- "you were so adorable sound asleep on my shoulder, I wanted you to be comfortable and not have a sore neck tomorrow"

Kamala- "thank you, what the score of the Giants game, when I fell asleep they were winning 12-1" gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "you're welcome, Giant won" gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "what was the score"

Doug- "I dvd'd the last inning for you, I can tell you, but I think you will want to see it"

Kamala- "okay, I will watch it, if it's as good as you say"

Doug- "it's really good"