Day before Baptism

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala is on the floor with Lexie and Bella while they are doing tummy time, when Meena comes over.

Meena- "hey Auntie, I see Lexie and Bella are doing tummy time"

Lexie- "ooh"

Bella- "ooh"

Kamala- "yes they are, and they are cooing as well"

Meena- "have you decided what food you are going to have at the baptism party"

Kamala- "yes, we are going to have tuna salad, and pasta salad, and greek salad, and Mommy's picking up sandwiches from the deli, and for Amara I will have Mac and cheese"

Meena- "she loves your Mac and cheese"

Kamala- "I know"

Meena- "can I hold Lexie"

Bella smiles and grabs on to Meena's finger

Kamala- "of course, I don't want her sleeping on her tummy yet, it's not safe for them yet, Look Meena, she grabbed onto your finger"

Kamala picks Lexie up, and gives her to Meena.

Meena- "Hi cutie pie, I remember when Leela was this small, she's not into cuddling much unless she's hungry or sleepy, I miss cuddling with a newborn"

Kamala- "uh oh I hope that doesn't mean you want another baby"

Meena- "No I'm not and Leela is not even a year yet and Nick and I are done. we wanted 2 kids"

Kamala is sitting on the couch next to Doug.

Kamala- "I don't how many Dougie and I want yet"

Doug- "Lexie and Bella are 2 months old, and Kam and I haven't decided how many we want yet"

Maya comes in the family room from outside, and she picks Bella up.

Maya- "Sis, I picked Bella up, she was almost asleep on her tummy"

Kamala- "thanks, I was getting ready to get her"

Maya- "have you gotten their dresses yet for the baptism"?

Kamala- "yes I got my dress from Mommy, I don't know which one is going to wear it yet, it depends who it fits, and then I bought one, I didn't know where to get them, so I asked Mommy and she got it for me along with their shoes"

Maya- "Mommy has the cake done, I helped her with it today it's in the fridge now"

Kamala- "I can't wait to see it tomorrow"

Maya- "it looks so cute, and Bella's sound asleep on my shoulder"

Doug- "she is and I see someone else who is getting sleepy"

Kamala yawns

Doug- "I think it's nap time for Momala as well as Lexie and Bella"

Kamala yawns

Meena- "I think your right, Auntie is asleep on your shoulder Doug, and Lexie's asleep on mine"

Doug- "Maya, can you please make the greek salad tomorrow for the party after the baptism"

Maya- "of course, I think Mommy was making it when I came over, I'm not sure, I know that Amara was taking her nap and so was Leela"

Meena- "I'm leaking"

Doug- "if you want you can put Lexie in her pack n play, or in her bassinet to finish her nap, I think Leela want you"

Meena- "she does, and I'm hurting, tell Auntie I will see her tomorrow at church"

Doug- "okay"

Meena gets up from the couch and puts Lexie in her pack n play, and then she goes home.