Beach House

*I want to thank KamalalovezDoug  for her help with writing this*

~In Doug's Car~

Kamala and Doug start laughing "we will have fun"

~Kamala's and Doug's Beach House~

Once at the beach house Doug stares at Kamala

"Babe? Something wrong..." She questioned, Doug leaned in and began kissing her with tongue. She kissed back as they took in each others moans and groans, their saliva mixing into one. Doug's hands travel down to her thighs and butt. He lifts her up and carries her to the bedroom. He sets her down on the bed, still not breaking their heated kiss as he starts to undress her. Once they are both naked Doug gives her ass a squeeze feeling it jiggle a little causing Kamala to let out a muffled moan as they continue to kiss.

Kamala breaks the kiss as she rolls them over. She kisses her way down his body and begins stroking his lengthy dick. She looks up into Dougs eyes and thats when he realizes her eyes a darkened with lust.

Kamala begins sucking his member causing him to groan, at the sight of her giving him a blowjob. down my length all in her throat made me tense up Doug tenses up more when she begins to deep throat him, her tongue circulating.
"Babe" Doug groaned as Kamala looked at him, never breaking concentration, she stops for a minute to lick up the precum before proceeding to lick up and down his dick. She takes his hardened length back into her mouth making Doug's jaw drop in surprise as she goes faster than before. "Right there baby..." he hisses. "It feels good babe..." he grabs her hair gently. "Let me make you feel good..." he says.

She finally stops to lay in the bed.

Doug gets on top of her cupping her breasts, kissing them. He starts to make frantic circles around her nipples, swirling his tongue as a moan escapes Kamala's mouth.

"You enjoying this?" Doug asks as he continues to massage her breasts. Kamala nods, but stops nodding when Doug gets sprayed in the face. She covers her mouth "baby are you okay? I'm so sorry, milk sprayed all over you"

Doug wipes his face "I'm all good." He continues to kiss his way down her body.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I love how sexy you are." Doug says in a low voice against her skin causing Kamala to shiver in response as his breath on her skin gave her goosebumps.

"Show me your beautiful pussy, open your legs for me." He said and she parted her legs.

Doug stares down at her raw pussy which is partially wet. Maya had warned Kamala that she would have dryness which is caused by breast feeding. Doug bites his lip in anticipation "You have the most amazing pussy in the whole world. I love you so much. Now let me worship this beautiful pussy that gave us our babies" Doug places kisses on Kamala's mound then down her slit and on her thighs.

He carefully spreads her lips with his thumbs and licks up her slit. "Ohh" Kamala trembles. "Oh I've missed this" she moans as Doug continues to lick and suck at her clit.

Before she knows it she's shaking and breathing heavily.

Doug climbs back up her body and kisses her. "mm" she moans tasting herself. "I'm ready" she says.

Doug lines himself up with her entrance and begins pushing in. He struggles to get the tip in and looks at Kamala. She winces in pain. Doug pulls out and grabs the lube. He squirts some on his dick and begins to jerk himself, rubbing it allover his length. He then squirts some on his finger, then starts to rub around her entrance.

"ohh god baby" Kamala moans.

Doug slowly pushes his finger in to lube up her tight, painful hole. "How does that feel?, does that feel good baby?"

"yes that feels better" she moans.

Doug adds some more lube and then tries to enter with his penis again.

"ohh baby. It still hurts a little, but it feels better."

Doug continues to thrust slowly, only filling her with half of his length. He stares at her face as he thrusts slowly.

"uhh Kamala. So good baby. You still feel amazing. Nice and tight.."

"Ohhh yeah Dougie baby I'm gonna come" her eyes close as her orgasm hits her.

"Open your eyes, I wanna look into them while you are coming for the first time in god knows how long." Doug tells her as he continues to thrust and rub her clit.

She opens them as she continues to quiver and shake.

"Ohh baby" Doug groans looking into her eyes, feeling her tighten around him brings on his own release and he shoot's his cum into her.

They stay like that catching their breaths when Kamala's phone starts ringing. She closes her eyes briefly and lets out a groan. Doug pulls out slowly and rolls off of her.

"Hello?" she answers.

~At Kamala and Doug's~

"Hey sis, I really didn't want to ruin your fun but the babies are hungry, I've tried everything, giving them a pacifier, tummy time, walking with them, rocking them in the rocking chair, they keep looking at me"

~Beach House~

Kamala sighs "Okay yeah we will be there soon."

Doug gets up and starts getting dressed.

Kamala hangs up and gets up to start getting dressed. "The babies are hungry, so we gotta go home".

"Yeah I figured that." he says in a disappointed tone.

Kamala can tell he is sad and disappointed but doesn't say anything. The car ride home is silent.