1st day of maternity leave

The next day ... Kamala is on maternity leave, and Meena and Maya are over at her and Doug's house, while Doug is working.

Kamala- "Maya, yesterday, there was a surprise baby shower for me at work, I got so much stuff, and Dougie surprised me and he was there.

Maya- "I know I made the cake, but I was babysitting so I couldn't be there, Doug brought the cake to the party."

Meena- "Auntie, what else did you get that you didn't already get at the your shower here"

Kamala- "I got 2 more car seats, diapers, wipes, a couple of nursing tank tops, a nursing cover, pillow, pacifiers, burp cloths, receiving blankets, toys, clothes, another diaper bag, another pack and play, diapers, wipes"

Meena- "wow, you did get a lot, now you have a car seat for you and Doug's car"

Kamala- "we do how does the carseat attach to the stroller?"

Meena- "I will show you, later, right now, you look like you need a nap, your falling asleep as we are talking"

Kamala- "I do need a nap, I have been up since 3:30, Alexis and Isabella decided it was time for soccer, and I had to pee, then I couldn't get comfortable again"

Meena- "I was up at 3:30 also, but it was because Leela was hungry"

Maya- "I think you both need a nap, why don't you both take one, while I make dinner for you and Doug"

Kamala- "thanks Maya, I don't feel like cooking, but I'm going in my bed for a nap, Meena, you can take the couch, Maya, if Dougie come comes home before I get up, tell him I'm our room, taking a nap"

Meena- "okay, sounds good to me"

Maya- "ok, I will"

Kamala goes in her and Doug's room and her she lays down to take a nap, she takes off her tank top and shorts, and puts on her pj's.

2 hours later... Doug comes home from work and he sees Maya in the kitchen and Meena napping on the couch but he doesn't see Kamala.

Doug- " Maya, where Kam?"

Maya- "Hi Doug, in your room taking a nap, she said for me to tell you that if you got home before she got up I'm making dinner for you too, she said she didn't feel like cooking"

Doug- "ok, I will be back"

Doug goes into his and Kamala's room, and closes the door and he walks over to their bed, and he sees, she's just starting to wake up.

Doug- "how was your nap honey?" and he gives Kamala a kiss.

Kamala- "it was short, Alexis and Isabella decided that they didn't want a nap, they wanted to play soccer, so I only got to sleep for about a 1/2 hour, when you came in, help me up, I have to pee"

Doug helps Kamala up from their bed "Maya's making dinner for us"

Kamala comes back in their room a few minutes later, I feel like a whale, and my back hurts"

Doug- "you're adorable" and he gives Kamala a kiss and he gives her tummy a kiss as well.

Kamala- "I want a snack before dinner"

Doug- "what kind of snack, I will go and get it"

Kamala- "Come here, you are my snack, I need you inside of me"

They passionately started kissing She wanted her husband so badly. Their lips stayed connected the whole time. Doug put her down on the bed and removed her pj's. He admired her beautiful body for a few seconds. She started to remove his pants. She was so ready.

Doug kissed her body from the top to the bottom. They both needed each other very much. Kamala needed to feel her husband inside of her so she pulled him down and told him with a very sexy voice "I need you Dougie" He slowly entered her but his moves soon got faster. Kamala let out a moan when he got to her pussy, he carefully inserted two fingers in her. "Oh, Dougie this feels so good" she said in her seductive voice.He loved this voice and it turned him on even more. He got a littler faster. Kamala's moans started to get louder and more passionate. "I need to feel you inside of me, Dougie. Please I need to be as close to you as possible." He enjoyed, seeing her beg like this. So he entered her... Kamala said "I forgot how big you were" She threw her head back and wrapped her arms around his neck so he could get in deeper. Doug got faster and Kamala felt her orgasm approaching. "I'm about to cum, honey" Kamala's walls being too tighten up. Doug releases his warm silky cum inside of her. Her pussy releasing her juices. After they both reached their top they both were pretty sweaty because this love making session was really intense.

Kamala- "Thank you for my snack, I love you"

Doug- "your welcome, I love you too"

Kamala- "now I'm hungry for food, and I have to pee, help me get up so I can get dressed and we have dinner, Alexis and Isabella are hungry too, they are kicking"

Doug- "me too, that's the best snack after a long day at work, I missed you"

Kamala laughs "you're right, now really Dougie, I have to pee, help me, and hand me my pj's, I missed you too"

Doug then helps Kamala up.

Kamala- "okay, can you go and find out when dinner will be ready"

Doug- "let me get dressed."

Doug goes into the kitchen. "Maya, is dinner ready, Kam's hungry"

Maya-" 5 minutes, the garlic bread is done, I made you two chicken with angel hair"

Doug- "thanks, when did Meena leave"

Maya- "15 minutes ago, she had to get Amara from daycare and make dinner, and I'm going to go now too, tell Kamala I will call her tomorrow" 

Doug- "okay thanks for dinner"

Maya- "you're welcome"

Kamala comes into the kitchen wearing her pj's ... "Dougie, I'm hungry"

Kamala's pj's she's wearing

Doug- "Honey, you look even more adorable in your pj's, are those new, and sit down and we can have dinner"

Kamala- "yes, I got them today, I ordered them at Old Navy a few days ago and they came today, they are nursing pj's as well as maternity pj's

Kamala and Doug then sit down and have dinner.

Doug- "nursing pj's"?

Kamala- "yes, if you look near the straps, it unclips so its easier for me to nurse Alexis and Isabella so I don't have to take my pj's off, a lot of the shirts, and tank tops I bought are nursing shirts, and so are most of my pj's I bought"

Doug- "okay, makes sense"