Baby Shower part 2

Maya brings out the cake and Meena brings out the ice cream 

Barb- "Kamala, what theme are you and Doug doing?"

Kamala- "we are doing a Disney theme and their room is going to be painted light pink. "Thank you everyone for all of the presents we got for our daughters"

~Later that Night~

Kamala and Doug are in Alexis and Isabella's room... looking at all of the gifts they got.

Kamala- "Dougie, I think its everything that we registered for and more, they have so many clothes, and look at these shoes, they are so tiny, my favorite so far of the clothes are the Giants Onesies, and the chucks and of course the Howard dress ...

Kamala- "Dougie, I think its everything that we registered for and more, they have so many clothes, and look at these shoes, they are so tiny, my favorite so far of the clothes are the Giants Onesies, and the chucks and of course the Howard dress and socks that are chucks"

Doug- "I know they are so cute, and this one says "Daddy's little princess, of course they have to have their own chucks just like their mommy, we got a lot of stuff, we will have to check our registry and see what we still have to get"

Kamala- "yes we do but later. I need a nap" 

A few days later... Kamala is at work when Jen comes into her office, it's Kamala's last day of work, before she goes on maternity leave"

Jen goes into Kamala's office 

Jen- "Kamala, can you come with me in the conference room"

Kamala- "ok, what are you up to Jen?"

Jen- "Me up to something?"

Kamala- "yes, you everyone is being very sneaky today, every time I get up which is a lot lately because I have to pee every 5 minutes and I'm hungry and I'm getting snacks often, everyone gets really quiet when ever they see me coming, yes I will come with you, but first I have to pee again, while my little girls play soccer"

Jen- (laughs) "meet me in the conference room when your done"

Kamala- "ok"

Kamala goes into one of the conference room and she sees baby gifts, and there's a cake on the table, and the room is decorated with balloons and little pink confetti on the table.