Bella learns how to roll over

*I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this* 💓💓💕💕

May 5th

Kamala and Doug are at home, Doug is changing Lexie's diaper and Bella is doing tummy time, and playing with the toys on her baby gym.  and Kamala is sitting on the floor with her when she sees Bella roll over onto her side.

Doug- "Honey, I'm going to go and change Lexie, I smell popcorn"

Kamala- "ok, I know it's not Bella, I just changed her a few minutes ago"

Doug- "we will be back, Lexie yes you can bring your rattle with you, while Daddy changes your diaper.  Lexie has her rattle in her hand.

Lexie's Rattle

Doug and Lexie go into the nursery

~In the family room~

Kamala- "Good job baby girl come on you can do it, you've been trying to do this for a few days and yay you finally did it, Mommy's so proud of you, Daddy will be proud of you too"

Bella smiles and kicks her feet on the baby play gym. 

Kamala has tears streaming down her cheeks "Dougie come here you gotta see this"

~In the nursery~

Doug- "Lexie, we are going to change your diaper, then we going to and have tummy time on your play mat with your sister and Mommy"

Lexie smiles while she's holding her rattle
Doug changes Lexie's diaper and cleans her up, and puts on dry diaper and he snaps up her onesie and puts her pants back on and he puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie, and he washes his hands "time for tummy time, I know you are liking it better now, so is your sister, Mommy's calling us let's see what she wants"

Doug and Lexie come into the family room and he puts Lexie on the floor under her play gym.

Doug-  "what's wrong? Oh wow she's doin' that  already?" he says and gulps trying to hide the fact he has tears on his eyes. Doug sees Kamala has tears streaming down her cheeks and she's smiling, he puts Lexie on the floor on the play gym, and she's laying on her back, and kicking her feet while holding her rattle"