Shopping with Auntie

I would to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala- "when I went to get her out of Lexie's crib after nap time, which was 3 hours, everyone took a nap, she was sitting in Lexie's crib and she took off her shorts and her diaper"

Meena- "she just started doing that yesterday, sometimes she tells me she has to go potty and sometimes she doesn't, but I think it's time we get some pull ups and big girl underwear, Amara, do you want Auntie to come with us"

Amara- "yes Auntie"

Kamala- "yes I will come with you, I have to get a potty chair for you for when your here, and pull ups, and big girl pants, Uncle Doug do you mind babysitting, I will take Lexie with me, so you have two babies to watch instead of 3"

Doug- "I don't mind, Lexie and Bella are really easy right now, they don't move much, and they just had their before dinner snack, Bella trying to decide do I wanna nap or do I wanna look around"

Kamala- "let me change Lexie then we can go, do we need anything"

Doug- "I don't think so, we bought diapers when we were in San Francisco, and wipes"
Kamala- "okay, I need nursing pads"

Leela- "Mama" and she hold her arms up

Meena gets up from the couch, and she walks over to the high chair and she takes off the high chair tray and unbuckles her from the highchair and picks her up. "Leela were a good girl for Auntie and Uncle"

Kamala- "she was, she did spill her bananas all over uncle Doug's lap her high chair, herself"

Meena- "she got Grandma yesterday with the bananas as well"

Doug- "at least I'm not the only one, who gotten food spilled on, and this is what Auntie and I get to look forward to with Lexie and Bella."

Leela- "Ba" "aa" "mama"

Kamala- "I can't wait till Lexie and Bella say mama, Lexie is all changed, and she's in her carrier, she's ready to go to Target, "Amara, do you want to try and go potty before we leave"

Amara- "No"

Meena- "are you sure"

Amara- "yes"

Kamala comes and looks she's dry, I've had practice and I just changed her right before you came and she didn't have anything to drink just ice cream, "Amara, before we go to Target, you have to get your face washed, you can't go with chocolate ice cream all over your face, let Auntie wash your face"

Kamala washes Amara's face with the baby wipes.

Doug- "Meena, let me have Leela, I will read her a story, Bella is sound asleep on my shoulder"

Kamala- "okay and she looks so adorable on daddy's shoulder"

Meena starts to put Leela on the floor but she looks like she's about to start crying. "Uncle Doug, I'm going to take Leela with us, I don't want her to wake Bella up"

Doug- "okay, then it will just be me and Bella, we can watch sports center while your shopping, love you and gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "love you too, and Bella, you be good for daddy" she gives Doug a kiss and Bella a kiss on her head"

~At Target~

Meena picks Leela's carrier up and puts it on the basket, and she gets out the basket cover that is in the diaper bag and she puts it in the basket,

Kamala- "Meena, where did you that basket cover, I want to get 2 for Lexie and Bella"

Meena- "I got them at Target, did you want to get them while we are here"

Kamala- "yes, let me get Amara out of her car seat, Amara, let me unbuckle you from your car seat and then you have to hold my hand until I pick you up to put in the basket."

Basket cover

Kamala unbuckles Amara from her carseat and picks her up and puts her in the basket, and buckles her in with the buckle that is on the cover

Kamala unbuckles Amara from her carseat and picks her up and puts her in the basket, and buckles her in with the buckle that is on the cover.  She also picks up Lexie's carrier and puts it in the bottom of the basket. "I would put her in the carrier that I wear but I'm not going to wake her up"

Kamala, Meena, Amara are in the baby aisle "Amara, which big girl underwear do you want, and which pull-ups do you want, I will keep some at my house for you"

Amara picks up this package "Minnie Mouse"