1st Well Baby Visit

~ 3 days later ~ 7:15 am

Kamala- "Dougie, can you please get Alexis and Isabella's diaper bag ready, they have their checkup in an hour and a half, I will get them dressed when they are done nursing."

Doug- "yes, what do we need in their bag"

Kamala- "diapers, wipes, burp cloths, extra clothes, their blankets for over their car seats, and an extra shirt for me, their changing pad, rash cream, my nursing cover, my pillow just incase they want to nurse while we are at their checkup"

Doug- "do you want me to put a few of your nursing pads as well"?

Kamala- "yes please, I don't want everyone to see my milk leaking"

Doug- "okay, they are really going at it"

Kamala- "yes they are, they are hungry and so am I, but I will eat when they are done, can you make me a strawberry smoothie and some blueberry waffles with syrup"

Doug- "Honey, I think Alexis is done, she's sound asleep, let me burp her, while Isabella finishes her breakfast"

Kamala checks and she sees Alexis has unlatched and she gives her to Doug to burp her, Dougie, she needs to get changed, my hand is warm, I know she did something"

Doug- "okay, Princess, I know you don't like this, but you need to get your diaper changed, we are going to try and change you before you get cold"

Doug unsnaps Alexis' pj's and then her onesie and as soon as he unsnaps her pj's and her onesie, he takes off the wet diaper, and he cleans her and he cleans around her cord, and changes her diaper, she starts crying when Doug is almost done changing her diaper.

Kamala- "Dougie, I need the wipes when your done, Isabella needs her diaper changed, she just burped and my hand is warm"

Doug gives Kamala the wipes and she changes Isabella's diaper "Princess, it's okay, I know a wet diaper doesn't feel good Mommy's going to change it and then we will get you and your sister dressed for your checkup"

Kamala changes Isabella's diaper. "Dougie, can you get their outfits, I put them on our bed, I want them to match today"

Doug- "ok"

Kamala's Outfit she will be wearing

Isabella's and Alexis' outfit