Dinner part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Maya puts Lexie in her pack and play and goes and sits at the table and have dinner. "Sis what is this surprise that Dougie is up to, I've tried to ask Lexie, and she won't tell me, I know she can't really talk yet, and Bella can't talk yet but she wasn't in the room when Dougie was talking to Lexie."

Maya- "ask Doug, it's not for me to tell"

Doug- "Babe, after dinner you will see what I am up to, since I know you want to know, I will tell you"

Kamala- "yes I want to know"

Doug- "Maya stopped on her way home and she got you your favorite cake from Cold Stone Creamery"

Kamala- "the peanut butter ice cream one"

Maya- "yes that one, Doug wanted to get it for you because he knew you had a hard day with Lexie and Bella's 1st day of daycare, do you remember Amara's 1st day of daycare, Meena wouldn't leave for a while, until you came and talked to her, and then Jill showed her how she could watch Amara on the webcam, and then when Amara got hungry Jill brought her to her"

Kamala- "I do remember I even put the app on Meena's phone for her, and then she got homemade chocolate cake"

45 minutes later...

Kamala, Doug, and Maya are done with dinner, "Babe, do you want your cake now, or do you want to look at our princesses' art work first"

Kamala- "I want to see their artwork first, can you please get it Maya, while I help Dougie put the left over spaghetti in a container and put the dishes in the dishwasher"

Maya- "of course, where is their art work"

Kamala- "in the folders with their name on it, next to the diaper bag"

Maya gets up from the table and brings Kamala the two folders that are near the diaper bag, "Here Sis they are"

Kamala comes and sits on the couch and Doug is sitting next to her, and he's holding her, and Kamala opens Lexie's folder and she's in tears when she picks up the paper that has Lexie's foot prints on it and it says 1st day of day care, and then she open the folder that has Bella's name on it and she sees the same picture

Doug- "aww so cute I love it, Lexie and Bella's 1st artwork, and he wipes the tears from Kam, Honey, come here, let's dry these tears, you're to beautiful, I will frame them tomorrow and where would you like me to hang them up, or are they going t...

Doug- "aww so cute I love it, Lexie and Bella's 1st artwork, and he wipes the tears from Kam, Honey, come here, let's dry these tears, you're to beautiful, I will frame them tomorrow and where would you like me to hang them up, or are they going to go in with their baby book, with their hospital bracelets, and the ultrasound pictures of them"

Kamala sniffles "I love them so much, they are going to go in their scrapbook with their hospital bracelets."

Maya- "Sis, that is so adorable, you will have to show Mommy she knew that you were going back to work today, and she said she would be over after work"

Kamala- "I know, she called me but I was in daycare I will call her in a few minutes, can you get me some cake please"

Maya- "of course, Doug would you like a piece as well"

Doug- "yes please"

Kamala- "I'm going to check on Lexie and Bella and I see Mommy's coming, I heard her car door"

Maya gets up to get the cake, Kamala checks on Lexie and Bella, and she sees Lexie is up while Bella is not yet, Kamala picks Lexie up, "Princess, did you have a nice nap"

Lexie- "ba, da, ma, ga"

Kamala- "I'm going to say yes you did, and look Grandma's here, we gotta show her what you made at daycare today"

Shamalya comes into the family room a few minutes later.