Kamala's Birthday part 2

2 hours later...he sees that Kamala is starting to wake up

Doug- "good morning honey, you feel better now after your nap" he gives her a kiss

Kamala- "yes thank you for my cake and ice cream, and thank you Alexis and Isabella for letting mommy go back to sleep for a little bit., Honey give me your hand they're kicking"

Doug- "Alexis, Isabella thank you for letting mommy go back to sleep on her birthday, we have one more surprise for her this afternoon, wow, they are really kicking, they want to give their mommy a present that they bought you"

Kamala- "what did they get me, I know they had their daddy's help as they are inside my tummy"

Doug- "yes, and this one you need to get undressed, I'm making you a bubble bath so you can relax, I know you're exhausted, and your back hurts, today is all about you"

Kamala- "Dougie, thank you,  I have to pee, help me up so I can get into the bubble bath, and I hope you will be in there with me"

Doug- "of course I will be with you, today is all about you being relaxed"

45 minutes later... Kamala and Doug are out of the bubble bath and are laying in bed.

Kamala- "thank you for my bubble bath, the warm water made my back feel better so did the back rub while inside the bath. I feel like a beach ball though with feet. What kind of clothes do I need to wear for my surprise, and can you please tell me what is it?

Doug- "you need to wear your pj's for the next surprise, because, we aren't going anywhere, we are going to relax at home, but Isabella and Alexis got you another present"

Kamala- "that is the best kind of surprise for a pregnant woman, putting on her pj's and doing nothing but laying in bed with her very handsome hubby, what did Alexis and Isabella get me"?

Doug hands Kamala a gift bag.

Doug gives Kamala a gift bag and she opens it, and she reads the card

" To our Mommy...

We may be just a bump, but we both already love you more than you could ever know. Keep our bears close to yours, until we meet and can snuggle in your arms, where we both belong. Kicks and Kisses Happy Birthday Mommy we love you and can't wait to meet you.

xoxoxo

Isabella and Alexis

Kamala in tears "oh Dougie, these are beautiful, I have to pee, another surprise???,  Mommy can't wait to hold and snuggle you both in her arms.

Doug- "I went to build a bear and I got these two bears and from Build A Bear inside there is a recorder, and remember when we had your ultrasound and I recorded their heartbeat on my phone"

Kamala- "yes, I asked you what you were up to and you said it's a surprise what did my adorable husband do"

Doug- "I did, and it is, when I went to Build A Bear, I told the person who was helping me what I wanted, and they helped"

Doug- "I need you to give the bears a hug and tell me what you hear"

Kamala gives both bears a hug and she hears the girls' heartbeats.

Kamala is trying hard not to let Doug see the tears that are streaming down her cheeks "oh Dougie...."

Doug does see and he wipes the tears with his fingers, "this is Alexis and Isabella's present to their mommy, they told me what they wanted to get you, and you will notice that one of the bears is wearing a Hanukkah outfit and one is wearing a birthday outfit"

Kamala- "they did, that's what the kicking was last week you had to wake them up, I felt you tickling my tummy, while I was trying to sleep and I did notice, but it's not their 1st Hanukkah yet, that will be next year"

Doug- "yes it's their 1st Hanukkah before they are born, and today is extra special because its not only your birthday, but the 1st night of Hanukkah as well"

Kamala- "I think they had daddy's help though in picking out a present as they are in my tummy, you're right it is, and they are kicking right now, I think they like what you picked out, and your right it's their 1st Hanukkah"

Doug- "they did, and actually you do need to get dressed, but you can wear what ever you want, for your birthday dinner, Maya, Meena, and your Mom are bring us dinner"

Kamala- "help me up, I gotta pee again, then I will get dressed"