Dougie's 1st fathers day part 6 - 🎁

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

2 hours later... 1:00 pm

Barb- "Doug, the skewers are all ready to be put on the grill, the pasta salad is in the fridge"

Doug- "thanks, mom, I can't get up at the moment, I have 2 of my girls sound asleep on me, this is one of Bella's favorite places to nap is my shoulder and this is one of Kam's favorite places to nap, with her legs on my lap"

Barb- "you're welcome"

Bella wakes up a few minutes later and she starts crying, Lexie hears Bella crying and she wakes up she was sound asleep on Maya's shoulder.

Doug- "Bella, I know your hungry, let's get Momala up she will feed you, Daddy doesn't have any milk for you"

Kamala yawns "I'm up Dougie"

Doug helps her sit on the couch, "are you going to feed them in here or are you going into our room"

Kamala- "I'm going feed them in here, everyone is outside, can you give me my cover"

Doug- "Bella, it's okay, Momala's going to feed you, Lexie, you too, Momala's going to feed you let her get ready"

Doug gives Bella to Kamala along with her pillow, and she puts her pillow on her lap and then she unsnaps the right strap and Bella latches on and starts nursing.

Maya- "here's Lexie, I know she's hungry, and I know what she's looking at"

Kamala- "I know what she's looking at too, let me have her"
Maya gives Lexie to Kamala, and as soon Maya gives Lexie to Kamala, she puts her on the nursing pillow and Kamala unsnaps left tank top strap and Lexie latches on and starts nursing. "Sis, Tony said he was going to start the grill, what would you like to go on first, the burgers or the skewers"

Kamala- "much better, I was hurting and I was full, the burgers since they take longer"

Doug- "Honey, here's your cover, do you want me to go and start the grill, I see your mom and Meena are outside with Leela and Amara, Nick and Tony"

Kamala- "thanks, yes please, I'm hungry, can you get me a plate of pasta salad, since Tony is cooking the burgers"

Doug- "of course"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug- "you're welcome"

Doug comes back a few minutes later with a plate with pasta salad and a cup of iced tea for Kamala.

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug- "how was your nap"?

Kamala- "it was good, thank you for getting me some pasta salad , and iced tea, I'm as hungry now as I was when I was pregnant, but I wouldn't change anything, I know my milk is the best food for Lexie and Bella right now"

Doug- "you're welcome, you're still eating for 3"

Doug sits next to Kamala on the couch

Kamala- "I am, and after lunch, I want you to open your presents that Lexie and Bella got you for father's day"

Doug- "I can't wait to see what they got me, I already got the best present though, two healthy adorable daughters, and a very hot wife who I love very much" gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "I have a very handsome husband, who I love very much" she gives Doug a kiss.

Kamala looks and she sees that Lexie has unlatched, "Lexie needs to be burped"