38 weeks Prenatal checkup

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help writing this as always

~The next day~ 7:30 am March 8th ~ Maya's Birthday 🎂~

Kamala's outfit she's wearing

Doug- "Honey, come here, so I can put your shoes on so we can go to your checkup, I have your bag and their diaper bag and its in the car just in case the girls decide they want out, and their car seats are already in the car and buckled in and ar...

Doug- "Honey, come here, so I can put your shoes on so we can go to your checkup, I have your bag and their diaper bag and its in the car just in case the girls decide they want out, and their car seats are already in the car and buckled in and are backwards on the back seat of your car, and in mine and you look adorable, in your outfit"

Kamala- "Dougie, thank you I want them out already, I can't get any bigger, I'm huge, I'm uncomfortable, my back hurts, I wanna stay in my pj's, I have a lot of pressure down there, thank you, hopefully they want out soon"

Doug- "your tantrum is adorable, if we leave now, we can stop at Starbucks and get your Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino before your checkup which is at 9:15"

Kamala- "I'm not having a tantrum, I do want my Frappuccino now, and I have to pee again, before you say hold it, because I'm going to have to pee in a cup at my checkup, don't worry I will have to go again when we get there, like always, try having 2 babies kick you and pushing on your bladder and being 9 months pregnant, you have to pee a lot"

Doug- "you're adorable, I love you, and he gives Kamala a kiss, you want your chucks or flip flops"

Kamala- "my chucks, they are more comfy, because I'm going to have to get weighed at my checkup, and I love you too"

Doug- "okay, here's your chucks, hold on to me while I put them on you, I will untie them when we get to your checkup and take them off and put them back on after you get weighed"

~At Kamala's Doctor's office ~

Kamala and Doug are in the exam room.

Nurse- "before you change into the gown, I need you to pee in a cup for me, you know where it is, when you get back, please put the gown on"
Kamala- "okay, Dougie, I will be right back, I gotta pee anyway so this is good timing"

A few minutes Kamala comes back and puts the cup on the counter, "Dougie, ow, ow, ow"

Doug- "contraction?"

Kamala- "yes, that one's over, and I'm bleeding more then I was in the middle of the night, I put a pad on in the middle of the night, and when I went pee I noticed, and my back is hurting more, and I'm cramping like when I have my cycle"

Doug- "let me help you change into the gown, and we will tell Dr. Grey when she comes in"

Doug helps Kamala change into her gown, and as soon she lays down on the exam table, she has a contraction.

Kamala- "Dougie, ow, ow, ow, ow, this hurts"

Doug- "another one"

Kamala- "yes, give me your hand, this hurts"

30 seconds later...

Kamala- "that one's over"

Dr. Grey comes into the room

Dr. Grey- "Kamala, today, we are going to listen the heart beats of the girls, I will measure your belly, how are you feeling?, I know that look, you have to pee don't you"

Kamala- "like a beach ball that is ready to pop, my back hurts, I have to pee every 2 minutes, I'm ready for them to come out, when I went pee in the cup, I saw I was bleeding, and I have been having contractions on an off all night and this morning, and I think my water just broke, I'm all wet, but I can defiantly tell you that I know I have dropped, I have a lot of pressure down there"

Dr. Grey- "let me put on some gloves, and exam you, yes your water did break, there's water all over the bed and its still dripping off the bed"

Dr Grey exams Kamala "you're 2 and a half centimeters dilated, are your contractions regular"

Kamala- "ow, ow, ow, ow, ow"

Doug- "this one is exactly 10 minutes since the last one which was right before you came in here"
Dr. Grey- "okay, we are going to go to labor and delivery right now, and yes before you ask you can have a natural delivery, both babies are head down"

Kamala cried as the pain began to hit her. She's now having regular contractions. "owe, owe owe this hurts"