Bella and Lexie's 1st visit to Mommy and Daddy's work part 1

I would  like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this 💕

~May 12th ~

Kamala- "Dougie, today I want to take the girls to work and get them registered for daycare for when I'm ready to go back to the office"

Doug- "I have their diaper bag all ready, what are they going to wear"

Kamala- "Their outfit that says I'm proof miracles do happen, I want them to match for the 1st time they meet Jill"

Doug- "That's perfect because our girls certainly are miracles."

Kamala- "They certainly are. We tried and hoped for one and we ended up with two gifts from heaven."

Bella and Lexie's outfits they are wearing.

Doug- "everyone is changed, diaper bag is packed"

Kamala- "okay, I will put Lexie in her carrier, when she's done nursing, I was changing her, when I got her dressed and she was looking at me, and I was starting to hurt, so I knew what she wanted"

Doug- "okay, I was wondering when she was going to want her snack, usually in the morning they like to nurse together"

Kamala- "it depends, the last few days, they seem they want to separate, they want their own time with me, when we were up at 12:30 they nursed at the same time"

Doug- "you're right, I will get you the burp cloth and a diaper and wipes"

Kamala- "thanks Dougie, Lexie's almost done, can you please put a bagel in the toaster for me, I'm hungry, and thank you for the coffee, we need more this is the last K cup we had"

Doug- "of course, I will put your bagel in, do you want peanut butter or cream cheese on it"

Kamala- "Strawberry cream cheese, with a dish of strawberries, cantaloupe and blueberries"

Doug- "okay, Bella is sound asleep in her carrier"

Kamala- "thanks, and Lexie's done, she has to be burped"

Doug- "I will burp her, your bagel is ready"

Kamala- "thanks, I will be right back I want to put some nursing pads in, since we are going to be going to meet Jill and showing the babies, and I don't need everyone at work to see that I'm leaking"

Doug- "of course, let me have Lexie"

Kamala gives Lexie to Doug and she gets up from her recliner and goes and in their room, and puts in her nursing pads, and then comes back a few minutes later and she has her bagel.

Doug- "Lexie is all changed and burped, do you want me to put her in her carrier"

Kamala- "yes please, I'm almost done with my fruit, then we are leaving, I ordered coffee, diapers, wipes, and nursing pads, at Target, just waiting for the order is ready to pickup"

Doug- "it's ready, I just saw the notification on your phone"

Kamala- "okay, we can stop on the way home and get them"

~At Kamala and Doug's office~

Kamala and Doug are in her office, "Jen doesn't know that we are here, we are going to and surprise her"

Doug- "okay, do you want me to come with you"

Kamala- "no, I think see knows we are here"

Jen comes into Kamala's office. "Oh my god you finally brought them in"

Kamala- "Yes I did I want to register them for daycare even though my maternity leave ends next month I wanted to tell you first that I'm going to be working from home at first even though they make nursing pads sometimes you can still see when you leak and I'm not comfortable having everyone see that we will see you we are next door neighbors."

Doug- "Jen i'm also going to be working from home so I can help Kam."

Jen- "aww see you really know how to take care of her, that is perfectly understandable, yours and these two angels comfort is the most important thing." 

Doug- "I do"

Kamala- "Lexie's up, you want to hold her"  Kamala gives Lexie to Jen to hold

Jen- "of course, I miss holding a newborn, Mia's 9 months old, she likes to be held, when she's nursing, or when she's tired, other wise she's more interested in crawling, and she learned how to stand up while holding on to something a few days ago"

Kamala- "I know she was standing while holding onto the coffee table when you were over a few days ago"

Doug- "I know she likes to hold onto the table, for only a few seconds, then she falls"

Jen- "she does, she did it for the 1st time when we were over at your house"

Kamala- " I know you were so excited that you got it on video, and what even more special is that both you and Mike were over and both of you saw it"

Jen- "my little girl is growing up"

Kamala- "so are Lexie and Bella, they are Lexie is 8 pounds 6 ounces, and 22.5 inches long and Bella is 8 pounds 10 ounces and 23.5 inches long"

Jen- "do Lexie and Bella still have their days and nights mixed up"

Kamala- "depends on the day"

Doug- "last night only Lexie didn't want to go back to bed in her bassinet, she wanted to sleep in one of her favorite spots"

Kamala- "Dougie's right, Lexie wanted to sleep on my shoulder, Dougie got up with me, and we came on the couch, after he put Bella in her bassinet, and I put on the pink carrier and put Lexie in it, and Dougie held me, while Lexie slept in there, for an hour and a half then she wanted more milk, then she went back into her bassinet with Bella and went back to sleep in her bassinet next to her sister"

Jen- "Mia loved to sleep in her carrier when she was a newborn, and now she likes to be in it when we are shopping, or playing with the toys on her car seat"

Kamala- "Bella doesn't really like it in the carrier, I have a twin one, and then a 2 single 1's, 1 is for me, and one is for Dougie, she likes to sleep on either my shoulder or Dougie's, if she's not in her pack n play, or bassinet"

Jen- "I will be right back, I'm going to go and get Jill"

Kamala- "okay, thanks"

Doug- "Honey, look Bella's got her thumb in her mouth, and she's sound asleep"

Kamala- "she is, close my door, I hear Jill talking with Jen"

Doug gets up and closes Kamala's office door.

Jen goes into daycare...

Jen-"I think I saw a mouse run under the door into Kamala's office."

Jill- "we gotta go check"

Jill and Jen leave daycare and go into Kamala's office. When Jill opens the door, she sees Kamala and Doug sitting on the couch and Kamala's holding Lexie.

Jill-"Oh my god look at these two cutie pies, Jen you knew Kamala was here didn't you ?

Kamala hugs Jill with a smile.

Jen-"surprise?"

Kamala- "I didn't even tell Jen, that we were coming today, I wanted to surprise both of you, the reason I came is Doug and I want to register Bella and Lexie for daycare for when I do come back to the office.

Jill- "that's next month