Lexie and Bella's 1st playdate

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

~Kamala and Doug's house~ 8:30 am 

Kamala and Doug are sitting on the floor with Lexie and Bella, watching them while they are on their tummies for tummy time, "Babe, what time is Julia coming with Sophia and Madison, and is Ashley coming with the kids, for Lexie and Bella's play date"

Kamala- "they are coming at 10:30, I'm not sure if Ashley's coming, I know Jill is coming with Addison, Meena, and Maya are going to have the 'big kids' at their house, we will only have the babies"

Doug- "the big kids meaning Amara, Allison, and Madison, Mia, and Leela"

Kamala- "yes, our house will have 4 months and under"

Doug- "okay, what are we having for lunch"

Kamala- "at nap time, I'm going to make a pasta salad, and we will have that, Bella, you can do it, look Dougie, Bella pushed up on her elbows while laying on her tummy"

Doug- "Yay Bella, I knew you could do it, you've been trying do to this for a few days, Lexie, I know you will do it soon, Daddy loves you and Bella, and Mommy"

Doug gives Lexie and Bella a kiss on their heads, and Kamala a kiss.

Kamala- "Bella, Mommy's so proud of you, she knew you could do it, you've been trying for a few days, Lexie, you will do it soon I know you're trying, your lifting your head up while on your tummy, and you will do it soon.  Mommy loves you and Bella, and Daddy"

Kamala gives Lexie and Bella a kiss on their heads, and gives Doug a kiss. "Lexie I think is ready for her nap, she's rubbing her eyes, and yawning"

Doug- "I think your right, Lexie is yawning, and now so is Bella"

Kamala- "let's put them in their pack n plays for their morning naps, and we can start making the pasta salad for lunch"

Doug- "okay"

Doug picks Lexie up and puts her in her pack n play and Kamala picks Bella up and puts her in Lexie's pack and play.

Kamala and Doug go into the kitchen, and start making the pasta salad for lunch. "Honey, what would you like me to start with"

Kamala- "cook the pasta, and I will cut up the veggies for the salad, and cook the shrimp, and then I will add the Italian dressing once everything is done"

Doug- "what kind of veggies are we putting in, and what kind of pasta"

Kamala- "rotini, and can you help cut the veggies"

Doug- "of course, what veggies are we having"

Kamala- "red onions, celery, red bell peppers, chopped dill, yes you can wear your onion goggles"

Doug- "I will cut the onions, and celery and put them in the bowl, while the pasta is cooking"

Kamala- "thanks Babe" she gives Doug a kiss, "love you"
Doug- "you're welcome, and I love you too"

Doug puts the pot of water on the stove and turns it on, so the water can boil to cook the pasta, puts on his onion goggles, and chops the onions.

Kamala is cooking the shrimp in another pot.

Doug- "Honey, the onions are chopped, and in the clear bowl, do you want me to mix all of the veggies together, I have to cut up the bell pepper next"

Kamala- "yes please, and the pasta is done, can you please drain it, and put it in the bowl with the onions."

Doug- "of course"

Doug walks over to the stove and picks the pan up with the pasta in it, and walks over to the sink and drains it in the strainer that is in the sink.

Lexie- "ma ma ma ma' and 'da da da da"

Kamala- "thank you for helping, I hear Lexie, can you please put the shrimp in the bowl with the onions, and bell peppers, I don't want her to wake Bella up"

Doug- "of course"

Kamala washes her hands in the sink "Lexie, Mama's coming"

Kamala goes into the family room, and she picks Lexie up from her bassinet, "Lexie did you have a good nap" and they go and sit in the recliner.

Lexie- "ma ma ma ma' 'da da da da"

Kamala- "I'm going to say you did, your smiling, let's get your diaper changed, before your friends and cousins come over for a play date, and we gotta be quiet, Sissy is taking her nap"

Kamala and Lexie get up from the recliner, and go over the portable changing table, and Kamala buckles her with the belt that is on the changing table, and she takes off her pants and unsnaps her onesie, she gives her a rattle to hold, and she takes off the dirty diaper, and she cleans her with the baby wipes, and she puts on a clean diaper, and she snaps her onesie, and puts on her pants, "doesn't that feel better Lexie, you have on a clean diaper" Kamala puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie.

Lexie- "ba, ma, da, ma ma"

Kamala unbuckles Lexie from the changing table, and picks her up Lexie up and they go and sit in the recliner, Lexie starts looking at Kamala, "Lexie, I know what you want, let Mommy get her pillow, and then you will get your milk"  Kamala gets her pillow and she unsnaps her tank top and lays Lexie on the pillow and Lexie latches on and starts nursing.

Doug comes into the family room, "Honey, I put the pasta salad in the fridge and I see Lexie is having a snack"

Kamala- "thanks and yes she is, she was looking at me while I was changing her, and I knew that look, Bella's still sleeping, while I was changing Lexie, I heard my phone, can you see who texted me"

Doug- "of course, where is your phone"

Kamala- "thanks, Dougie, it's in the kitchen, I was charging it"

Doug gets up from his recliner "I will get your phone in a minute, Bella is up, she rolled over from her back to her tummy, and she's showing us how good her lungs are"

Kamala- "yes she is, she's hungry, it's 3 hours since she had her milk, and Jill just texted me, she will be here in 15 minutes with Addison and Allison, Ashley went out for lunch with Joe. Jill is babysitting"

Doug- "Bella Bear, Daddy's coming, he hears you, that's your hungry cry, I'm coming, then I will give you to Mommy so you can have your lunch"

Doug gets up from his recliner and goes and picks Bella up from her pack n play and brings her to Kamala "Bella Bear, let Mommy unsnap the other strap there's no milk on Mommy shirt" Kamala unsnaps her tank top and lays Bella on the right side of the pillow, and Bella latches on and starts nursing. "Much better Dougie, I was really full, even though Lexie's nursing, I knew Bella was going to wake up soon, can you please get me a burp cloth"

Doug- "of course, and what do you think of putting Lexie and Bella in their own bassinets in our room, since they are rolling over, or do you want to put their pack n plays in our room, or I can wheel their cribs into our room, I know your not ready for them to sleep in their rooms all night yet"

Doug gets the burp cloth from the table, and gives it to Kamala. "Thank you, and I think your right, let's talk about that later, Jill is going to be here soon, they are growing up so fast, they are 4 months old already, and they are getting too big for their bassinets"