Grandma babysitting part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Maya lays Lexie in her baby bath tub which is in the sink in the kitchen, she takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie, and takes off her diaper and cleans her with a baby wipe, Lexie likes the warm water and she splashes Maya.

Maya- "Lexie, you splashed Auntie, let me get you clean, then we will put on your pj's, I see Grandma is holding Sissy"

Shamalya- "I am, I saw she was up and I didn't want her to start crying, I know when she starts crying then so does Lexie"

Maya is washing Lexie and Lexie is splashing, and laughing "Lexie, we have to get you clean so that when Mommy and Daddy come home, you're all clean" Lexie laughs and splashes Maya.

Maya- "we are almost done, I know someone is getting sleepy"

Lexie yawns

Maya- "Lexie you were very good during your bath, Auntie's going to dry you off, and then we are going to put on your pj's"

Shamalya- "Bella your next for your bath"
Maya is drying Lexie off and getting her diaper, onesie, and her pj's.

Lexie babbles

Maya lays Lexie down on the couch and puts on her diaper, and then her onesie, "Lexie, we are going to wear your cookie monster onesie, and the matching cookie monster pj's.

Lexie's onesie and pj's

Shamalya has Bella in her bath tub, and she's trying to wash her but Bella has decided it's time to splash instead, and she laughs

Shamalya has Bella in her bath tub, and she's trying to wash her but Bella has decided it's time to splash instead, and she laughs. "Bella, you are just like your mommy when she was your age, she loved to splash too"

Maya picks Lexie up and they come into the kitchen, "Mommy, one baby is all clean and dry, and I hope Kamala comes home soon, I know what Lexie's looking at"

Shamalya- "I'm trying to wash Bella but she more interested in splashing"

Maya- "so was Lexie"

Shamalya- "Bella, you're clean now, and Grandma got a bath too, let's dry you off and get your diaper, onesie, and pj's on"

Bella babbles

Shamalya picks Bella up from the bath tub and she wraps her up in her hooded towel and dries her off.

Shamalya- "Bella, let's get you dry and into some warm pj's, let's go in your room and pick out your pj's, Maya, we will be back"

Maya- "okay"

Maya is sitting on the couch with Lexie, and she can tell Lexie is getting hungry, she's looking at Maya. "Lexie, I know what your looking at, yes I have them but there is no milk in them, only Mommy has milk, let's read a book"

Maya and Lexie get up from the couch, and walk over to the book shelf where the baby books are and Maya picks up this book, and they sit in Kamala's recliner and start to read the book.

~Panda Express~

~Panda Express~

Doug comes back with a container for his and Kamala's dinner, and dinner for Maya and Shamalya."

Doug- "I have dinner for Maya and your mom, are you ready to go"

Kamala- "I am, and owe I'm full, and hurting, and leaking, I had to put my jacket on while I was waiting for you to come back with dinner for Mommy and Maya"

Doug- "I noticed you had your jacket on, you're adorable, and I love you so much" Doug gives her a kiss.

Kamala- "I love you too Dougie" Kamala gives Doug a kiss, "thank you for our dinner date"

Doug- "you're welcome, let's go home and see how wet Bella and Lexie and got your mom and Maya"

In Kamala's jeep

Kamala giggles "yes, I remember last week when your mom and dad were babysitting while we had our afternoon 'date' and they gave them their baths, your mom was soaked more then your dad was"

Doug- "yes, she was, she had fun though"

Kamala- "yes she did, I know they love Lexie and Bella and love that we live here and they can see them often, and now that Julia lives near our beach house they get to see 3 of their grandkids more often"

Doug- "yes, they do, they love it that 2 of their 4 kids are here, my brother and sister live in New Jersey so they don't see them that often"

Kamala- "no they don't"