Kamala's Baby Shower

Kamala is 28 weeks 

Kamala- "Dougie, I feel like a beach ball, my back hurts, rub it please"

Doug- "come and sit on the bed and I will rub your back, what's Alexis and Isabella doing"

Kamala- "soccer and gymnastics, I didn't sleep much last night, I couldn't get comfy, I look like a whale, and feel like one"

Doug- "I know you didn't sleep much, till I got up, and was holding you then we both finally fell back asleep for a couple hours"

Kamala- "I did for about an hour then it was soccer time, I'm going to take a nap before the baby shower, I'm falling asleep thank you my back feels a better now, and she gives Doug a kiss"

Doug covers Kamala up with the blanket and he goes outside to start setting up for the baby shower.

Doug- "Maya, where is the food going to go, which table, I know that the table next to you is for the presents."

Maya- "on the table right in front of you, Where's Kamala?"

Doug- "nap time, I will get her up after we set up everything, she didn't sleep good last night"

Maya- "I was the same way when I was pregnant with Meena. Meena will be here soon with the cake and ice cream, Meena made Kamala's favorite flavor of cake German Chocolate."

Doug- "yes that is Kamala's favorite, she couldn't get comfortable, then I got up with her and was holding her and finally she fell back asleep for an hour she said, then she said it was time for soccer"

Kamala wakes up and she needs help getting up, she has to pee, so she sends Dougie a text

Dougie~

I gotta pee, I need help getting up!

Xoxoxo

Doug- "Maya, I will be back, Kamala needs me to help her get up out of bed, she's taking a nap"

Doug goes inside and goes into his and Kamala's room "Honey, did you have a nice nap"

Kamala- "not really, I couldn't fall asleep, our little ones decided mommy we want to play soccer, so my nap was about 10 minutes, I gotta pee, help me up, then I will come outside, after the shower, back rub please"

Doug helps Kamala up "yes after your shower I will give you a back rub, and hopefully you can get a nap"

Kamala- "I hope so, I'm exhausted, and I feel like a beach ball that's ready to pop"

Doug gives her a kiss, "you're adorable you know that" and he gives her tummy a kiss as well.

A few minutes later Kamala comes outside

Kamala's outfit