Jen meeting Bella and Lexie

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this 💕

~2 days later~

Doug- "Honey, what time is Maya coming?"

Kamala- "12:30, all she knows is that we need her to babysit, she doesn't know that it's really her birthday party and welcome home party for Bella and Lexie"

Doug- "where do you want the balloons to go, I did put the happy birthday banner up on the wall"

Kamala- "tie the balloons to the kitchen chairs"

Banner that Doug put up in the family room

Doug- "ok"

Kamala- "I will be back, I want to get Lexie and Bella dressed, for the party, they can't wear their pj's for the party and either can I"

Doug- "you look so adorable in your pj's though"

Kamala- "thanks, we are going to have company, so I can't wear my pj's"

Kamala walks over to the bassinet's in the family room, and she picks up Alexis and lays her down on the changing pad that is on the coffee table, to change her diaper. "Princess, I know you don't like this but you have to get your diaper changed and then we gotta get you dressed for Auntie Maya's birthday party"

*Alexis starts crying*

Kamala changes Alexis' diaper and gets her dressed for Maya's surprise birthday party. "Dougie, can you please get me my pillow, Lexie's hungry"

Doug- "here's your pillow, and Bella's hungry as well, she's trying to nurse on my shoulder"

Kamala- "let me get Lexie latched on 1st then give me Bella"

Doug- "okay"

Kamala unsnaps her tank top, and Lexie latches on and starts nursing Doug gives Kamala Isabella and she latches on and starts nursing as well. "Dougie, can you please go in their room and get me their onesies that says "My Auntie loves me more then coffee, their grey ruffle pants and their white socks"

Bella and Lexie's outfits they are going to wear for Maya's birthday party