Surprise 4 Meena and Maya part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

8:15 am

Christina comes into the kitchen, "good morning"

Kamala- "good morning, how did you sleep"

Christina- "I slept really good, I just woke up about 10 minutes ago, is there any coffee made?, where are Lexie and Bella, I don't see them"

Doug- "in their pack n plays taking their morning naps, they just had tummy time, and yes what flavor would you like, we have chocolate covered strawberry, or regular, blueberry"

Christina- "chocolate covered strawberry please, what is for breakfast" 

Kamala- "pancakes, unless you want something different, we don't have any eggs, Dougie's gotta go shopping when he's done with breakfast. I will make it for you, I want to get another pancake anyway"

Christina- "pancakes"

Doug gives her another pancake, "you want syrup"

Kamala- "yes please, Christina, here's a plate, take what you want, and here's the syrup"

Christina- "thank you, these pancakes are really good, I'm guessing Kamala made them, I remember she's a really good cook"

Doug- "I made them, I know how to cook the basic stuff, breakfast and salads and burgers and steaks on the grill"

Kamala- "Dougie makes the best steaks and burgers on the grill, and then I make the side dishes, one night we will cook out on the grill"

Christina- "that sounds good, today I know Meena and Maya are working but I want to surprise them, or do they know I'm here"

Kamala- "they don't know your here, they are working a half day, they also don't know that Lexie and Bella have their ears pierced"

Christina- "they are going to be surprised, I'm going to go and take a shower, and then I want to take Maya and Meena out for lunch, or dinner, which do you think they will like better"

Kamala- "lunch, because when Lexie and Bella take their afternoon nap, I'm taking a nap myself"

Doug- "Honey, I'm going to get dressed, and go grocery shopping, are you okay with the babies, if you need help Christina's here"

Kamala- "yes I'm okay, I'm going to unpack, and put the clothes away, and I have to wrap up the presents we got Amara and Leela and Mia when were in San Francisco"

Christina- "I will help you, let me go and get dressed"

Kamala- "okay, Dougie's here's my plate and coffee cup"

Doug gets up from the table and puts his dish and his coffee cup in the dishwasher, when Kamala gets up to give Doug a kiss "I love you"

Doug- "I love you too, can't wait till nap time, I know we have to be quiet, because the babies will be sleeping, are they going to go in their room or in our room"

Kamala- "their room, that way when you make me scream they won't get woke up with the shower running"

Doug- "okay, have fun this morning with Christina and Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "I will, don't forget my nursing pads, I don't have any left, I only wear them if we are not home"

Doug- "I won't I got it on the list, love you be back soon" Doug gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "love you" Kamala gives him a kiss.

Christina comes back 10 minutes later.

Christina- "Kamala, thank you for letting me stay here, the guest room is really comfortable"

Kamala- "you're welcome, if you want to go to our beach house, you can if Lexie and Bella are waking you up in the middle of the night"

Christina- "remember I'm used to it, I live with Addison and the babies"

Kamala- "yes you are, I remember now, I'm going to put our clothes away and Lexie and Bella's I just checked on them, they are sound asleep, they usually sleep for an hour and 25 minutes in the morning"

Christina- "okay, whose clothes do you want me to put away"

Kamala- "you can put Lexie and Bella's away, since it's washed, thank you so much for doing that, I'm going to put the stuff that needs to be washed in a pile and when Lexie and Bella get up I will start the load, like the dishwasher if I start it now it will wake them up"

Christina- "and we don't want two grumpy babies, if we can help it"

Kamala- "no we don't, it takes so long to comfort them when someone wakes them up"

Christina- "I'm guessing this pile is Lexie and Bella's since it's the smallest size clothes"

Kamala- "yes it is, if you want to put them in their drawers you can, hang up their shirts, and their pants, their onesies go in the top drawer of their dresser in their room"

Christina- "okay, I will"

Kamala-  "thanks"