1st Bath

*I want to thank @KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this it means a lot*

~2 hours later~

Doug wakes up, Kamala is sound asleep in her spot on the couch, and Doug checks on the babies, He sees Isabella is up and he unbuckles her from her carrier, before she can start crying and wake her sister and Mommy up.

Doug- "Bella, we are going to get you up first and get you changed, then we will get mommy up, I know your hungry, your trying to nurse on Daddy's shoulder"

Kamala wakes up a few minutes later, and gives Doug a kiss

Kamala- "Dougie, let me have her, she's hungry, and so is Lexie, I'm soaked, and I just felt my milk come down"

Doug- "let me change Bella, then I will give her to you"

Kamala- "ok"

Doug lays Isabella down on the changing pad that is in the family room and changes her diaper.

Kamala- "Bella, I know your hungry, but you need to be changed first, Dougie, put some diaper rash cream on her, when you change her, I noticed she was a little red when I changed her when were at their checkup"

Doug- "ok, do we need to call Dr. Robbins and ask her about why she's red down there"

Kamala- "no, babies get diaper rash all the time, I know that from babysitting Amara and Leela, the only time we need to have them been seen for a diaper rash is if it is really bad, I'm trying to stop it before it gets to that."

Doug changes Isabella's diaper, and as soon as he gets her pants off, she lets him know she's not happy and shows him how good her lungs are. "Princess, I know you don't like this but your all wet, and a wet diaper I know doesn't feel good"

Doug picks Isabella up after changing her diaper, "I know that feels better to have a dry diaper on, and now you can have your lunch"

Kamala is in her recliner with her pillow, and unsnaps her tank top and Isabella latches on and starts nursing.

Doug- "wow, look at her go, you didn't have to guide her"

Kamala- "no I didn't this time, sometimes I do, especially at night still but during the day, they both can latch on with out help"

Kamala- "Dougie, Lexie's crying, I can't get up at the moment to see what she wants, she's probably hungry, it's almost 3 hours since she ate, and that sounds like her I'm hungry cry"

Doug gets up from the couch and unbuckles her from her carrier, "Princess, I know what you want, and Momala's right here, I know your hungry"

Kamala- "Dougie, bring her to me, she will get changed when she's done nursing, I'm hurting"

Doug- "ok, Princess, you're going to have your lunch, would you like anything to drink or eat"

Kamala- "I would like some almond milk please with some Reeces peanut butter cups"

Doug- "okay, I will give you Alexis first, then I will get you your snack"

Doug brings Alexis to Kamala and she unsnaps her tank top and Alexis latches on and starts nursing.

Kamala- "that feels better, I was really full, even though Bella's nursing, I was still full, and I was starting to hurt"

Doug- "wow, look at her go, I will go and get you your snack"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug brings Kamala a cup of almond milk and 2 peanut butter cups, and he gets one for himself. "here's your snack"