Going home part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Doug- "she's right, yes those are Kam's clothes, unless she wants something else to wear home"

Kamala- "Dougie, what did you pick out for me to wear"

Doug- "your Giant's jersey that says Momala with your black tank top, and your shorts, and your slip on chucks, I packed your other ones, and Lexie's outfit"

Kamala- "okay, let me get dressed, I'm going to take Lexie with me and change her and get her dressed, then we can check out of the hotel, Christina, can you take the toys that are on the blanket and put them in the diaper bag that's for them to play with on the plane, they have the toys on their car seats as well"

Christina- "I checked the drawers and everything that was yours is packed except for the clothes on the bed, and your nursing pillow, and the burp cloths which I see Bella spit up on, that will go in with the dirty clothes, can I have it"

Kamala gives Christina the burp cloth. "We will be back, I'm going to get dressed myself and get Lexie dressed, Dougie, is the Tylenol packed in the diaper bag, I want to give Lexie some"

Doug- "yes it's in the diaper bag"

Kamala- "okay, thanks, we will be back in a few minutes, she waves Lexie's hand"

Kamala and Lexie go into the bedroom and close the door.

Doug- "Christina, thank you for everything, can I have my phone, I want to order Kamala some flowers for when we get home tonight"

Christina gives Doug his phone.

Doug sends Maya a text

Maya~

We are coming home tonight, can you please go to the flower store, and get a bouquet of purple roses and make some chocolate covered strawberries and bring them over put the flowers on the kitchen counter in a vase, and the strawberries in the fridge, and don't tell Kam I'm sending you this text.

Thx

~In LA, at Maya's house~

Maya looks at her phone and there's a new text from Doug, and she reads it, and writes him back.

Of course I will, why are you coming home early, is everything alright, I'm guessing Kam is right there and that's why you didn't call me, or Lexie or Bella are napping"

Maya sends the text

Maya- "Meena, I need your help please, Doug just sent me a text, they are coming back tonight, they were suppose to be back Tuesday afternoon, I know I said I would babysit but I have to go and get flowers, and make chocolate covered strawberries"

Meena- "I wonder why they are coming back early, is everything okay?, of course I will help, I will ask Jen if she can come here for dinner, instead of us going out, Grandma went out with Jill."

Maya- "thanks, I will be back"

Maya starts to leave when she sees Doug has texted her back.

~In San Francisco, in the hotel room~

Doug writes Maya back.

Everything is good, Kam is missing home, that's why we are coming home early.

~In LA, at Maya's house~

Maya- "Meena, everything is okay, Kam is missing home, that's why they are coming back early, Doug just texted me."

Meena- "that's good, I wonder how Lexie and Bella did on the airplane and being in a new place"

Maya- "I'm wondering that too, we will have to ask Kamala tomorrow, I know they are going to be exhausted when they get home, I know they are having fun though, did you see the pictures that Kam sent from the Giants game"