Lexie and Bella's 2 month well baby checkup part 2

*I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this💓

Kamala- "Just making sure, I'm going to get dressed myself, and then we will get the babies dressed"

Doug- "okay" 

Kamala gets up from the table and she puts their breakfast dishes in the dish washer, and she goes over to the swings, she picks Bella up and then she picks Lexie up from her swing. "Today we have your 2 month old checkup, and we are going to see how much you two have gained"

Doug goes into the nursery and packs the diaper bag, he puts in Kamala's cover, diapers, wipes, pacifiers, 2 rattles, and extra onesies, and extra pants."

5 minutes later...

Doug comes into the family room, with the diaper bag, and the outfits that Kamala asked him to get for the girls to wear to their checkups.

Doug- "Honey, diaper bag is all packed, and I also brought their outfits that you wanted them to wear, I also brought you their chucks"

Kamala- "thanks, let's get them dressed, then I'm going to get dressed, I will get Bella dressed, if you want to get Lexie dressed"

Doug gets Bella dressed, and Kamala gets Lexie dressed.

Doug- "Honey, what are you going to wear today"

Kamala- "my cranberry tank top with my denim shorts, white socks and my chucks"

Kamala's outfit she's wearing.  Doug is wearing almond a light blue button down shirt and jeans and sneakers.

Doug- "I have Lexie in her carrier, and she's all buckled up, I put her pacifier in"

Kamala- "Bella's ready too, she also got her pacifier in and she's all buckled into her carseat, I have the diaper bag and my purse"

Doug- "let's go, I have my keys"

Kamala and Doug go to Bella and Lexie's checkup.

Kamala and Doug are in the exam room and they have Bella and Lexie's car seats on the exam table, and Kamala is holding Lexie. Bella is sound asleep in her carseat.

A few minutes later they hear a knock on the door.

Dr. Robbins comes in.

Dr. Robbins- "Hi Kamala, Doug, I see Lexie laying on her mommy's shoulder.

Kamala- "she is, she's trying to decide do I want to take a nap, or do I want to cuddle on mommy's shoulder"

Dr. Robbins- "since Lexie is up, sorta, let's start with her checkup. "How's she doing"

Kamala- "she's doing good, she still has her days and nights mixed up sometimes, and Lexie figured out how to roll onto her side, this morning"

Dr. Robbins- "that's normal, it can take babies 2-4 months to fully develop are they still nursing every 2-3 hours, that's good she's reaching her milestones, what else is she doing"